Vestal, NY USA
    1-607-785-3287
    6201@tutortime.com
    1-607-785-4017

2017-09-23

"Great. Some people could definitely be friendlier but my child's personal teacher is absolutely fantastic."

2017-09-09

"School can improve in many ways. I think one thing that borders me the most is the extra 30.00 dollars that it charges for a weekly price when I do not submit payment earlier in the week, if the money is being paid during the week it should not charge a late fee. This should be removed. Not happy about that. For the most part teachers a good. The director is great and always pay attention and listens to my concerns, the director shows that she cares but not all staff members are the same."

2017-06-17

"I like the school, the teachers, environment and care provided so far. However, I have heard some concerning incidents (gaps in care) from a friend whose child is enrolled in a different class in this school and that is making me a bit uncomfortable though I have not directly experienced anything negative so far. So, overall it has been very pleasant thus far and I hope my child continues to learn, grow and have fun here and continues to receive loving care."

2017-06-03

"I love the teachers here and the director. Mrs. Hillis is truly kind and nurturing towards all the kids. We have never had any issues here in 3 years and my kids come home happy every day. I feel confident leaving my kids in the morning that they are in good hands."

2017-05-13

"We have always had a great experience with this school. Our daughter has excelled tremendously since attending this school."

2017-04-22

"We have been very happy with Tutor Time. Katie and all the teachers always greet us with a big smile and hello. Katie listens to my questions/concerns and has suggestions or addresses any issue promptly. The teachers are wonderful and interact so well my daughter. I am impressed with the topics she is already learning about and the fun activities they do. We are sad to be leaving this fall for kindergarten but know my daughter is well prepared from her 4.5 years with such amazing people."

2017-04-22

"My kids love it here and I do too! As always you want 110% for your kids and yourself so I think there is always room for improvement"

2017-04-22

"Each day I drop my child off and have never had to worry about the quality of care he will receive. The loving staff cares for my child like he is their own. They truly are partners in my child's care and education!"

2017-04-04

Great Teachers, Poorly Run

"Most of the teachers have been terrific. They care about the children and take the time to get to know them, even those in other classrooms. However, the facility is poorly managed. There is a high teacher turnover rate, especially when it comes to the good ones. There is a greater focus on shuffling children around to max out ratios than in maintaining consistency in programming for them. The director is disinterested in resolving parent concerns."

2017-03-25

"I think it's a great how school can be cancelled or delayed for x amount of time and we still have to play the full amount while if we have a late pickup we would get charged a late pickup fee. I understand if daycare was cancelled due to weather but if no staff report to work parents should have some sort of partial refund back."

2017-02-11

"We love our teacher. Miss Katie does a wonderful job getting our daughter involved and making her comfortable in this new environment. We are very pleased with our choice to send her to Tutor Time."

2017-02-04

2016-09-17

"Overall experience is good but some teachers (1-2) are not very caring and do not pay much attention. Most teachers are really good but there are like 2-3 teachers that don't even smile or say hello."

2016-09-10

2016-08-06

"I have 3 children enrolled and they love their school as much as I do! I know they are learning something new everyday and the amount of care they receive from ALL of the staff at the Vestal location is phenomenal. They are given plenty of time to play, use their energy and interact with all their friends inside the classroom and on the playground. I can go to work and feel assured that my kids are happy and most importantly safe ! I love the tutor time program and am confident my kids do too."

Share Tutor Time - 732 Vestal Parkway's store rating

Tutor Time - 732 Vestal Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 732 Vestal Parkway is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 732 Vestal Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.