St. Augustine, FL USA
    1-904-230-4910
    6043@tutortime.com
    1-904-230-4899

2017-09-02

"Genuine staffSafe environment Wish more time for structured curriculum"

2017-08-26

"My general experience has been favorable. I do not appreciate new people popping into my sons classes. The turn over at this school is insane!!! There's got to be a missing link if people leave so often immediately after they start. This center takes ALL new people. The class sizes are always at max capacity and it's typically a crazy town when I pick my son up from school. At this point, I'm happy my child is in VPK because there are requirements around his learning. If it weren't for that, I'd have already left."

2017-08-12

"Everyone was very friendly, sometimes the person at the front desk was holding another child and was engaged in personal phone conversations and did not engage. The majority of the staff is great ."

2017-07-12

"The TutorTime staff were very proud of their school, and rightly so. We took the information packet home and have since enrolled our children at this location. I was greatly pleased that the layout and security put in place at the school."

2017-06-24

"We are very pleased. I love the Precious Status updates. They are very helpful in allowing us to keep our son on the same schedule. And, I can keep track of his eating, napping and bathroom outputs. I love that the playground equipment is age appropriate. The teachers are so friendly and genuinely care about our son. I am a big fan of the room layout and size. Very pleased with the menu variety. I LOVE that diapers, wipes are included and Myles receives snacks throughout the day."

2017-06-15

"Enjoyed facility and appreciated how the classes were separated"

2017-06-03

"Great staff, caring teachers, meets expectations. Tuition is astronomically expensive, as it is for every care facility in this area, but I'm not sure how some families manage the cost. Full time care costs literally more than my mortgage payment per month."

2017-06-02

"The tour was very good. The person who gave us the tour was knowledgeable and friendly. The director was also friendly. The school had a positive vibe and we felt our baby will be well taken care of. We would prefer having a school which provide video camera access to monitor our child from home or work. We were told that this school was in the process of installing the cameras but we would like to know the exact time frame"

2017-05-27

"Overall good...my daughter had some issues when she was supposed to be changing classes and kept getting in trouble which we felt could have been prevented and sometimes frequent teacher changes are hard on kids. Overall, it's been good though and we are happy."

2017-05-20

"The teachers are all pretty nice and the school has been great with our schedule. I do wish the activity updates were more consistent and showed at around the times the activity really happened. I hate that there are barely any pictures of our kids sent because it's nice to get to see them during the day."

2017-03-25

"I feel that the management is subpar. The director does not take action the way she should on important matters of safety due to convenience for herself or money. The tone in which she speaks to me as the parent is usually very condescending and fake. I feel that they are not trained or careful when dealing with children with food allergies. They act as though it is no big deal. It wasn't until an epi pen was mentioned that they began to take it more serious. Overall I am very disappointed with the treatment I have received as well as well as the level of care for my children."

2017-03-25

"Nice school...feels a little too much like a chain (obviously it is one). Our experience with chains is frequent staff turnover and less relationships with the teachers."

2017-03-04

"Cleanliness needs to be approved and constant changes n teachers is a big concern on how many teachers my child has"

2017-03-04

"School has been good. As mentioned before, my child only seems to be happy with one particular teacher. Prior to having this teacher, my child dreaded school and would cry when we would park. Once my child started with this teach, my child has been nothing but happy and eager about school as well as not even wanting to go home. My child has been slowly been transitioning to another classroom where once again the teacher is not very pleasant, looks miserable and annoyed at the children and sure enough my child now is hating school again. I do not feel comfortable presenting my concerns since some of the front desk just gossip and I fear my child will be treated differently. The front desk woman with dark hair and dark glasses is extremely unpleasant."

2017-02-25

Share Tutor Time - 125 Hampton Point Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 125 Hampton Point Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 125 Hampton Point Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 125 Hampton Point Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.