Stores > Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street

1-602-254-2201
      1-602-256-0493
      6070@tutortime.com
      1-602-254-2201

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

"There are 3 parking spots closest/most convenient to the front entrance for drop off/pick up. I wish the employees would not park there for their shift - these spots should be left for parents/customers. Also, recently 1 of the 2 front doors was not closing all the way which meant people did not need to use their code to get in. After it had already been a week I asked about it and the director said a work order had been put in but I would have appreciated more urgency with this kind of matter. It was still broken before we left for a quick vacation and I am curious if it is fixed when we go back tomorrow. Ms. Bridget, Ms. Margarita, Ms. Lea and Ms. Jen are all great and wonderful teachers! We love them!"

2017-06-17

"This was a great choice for when and what I needed it for. Very pleased with the entire experience"

2017-05-20

"Most of the teachers are loving and truly care for the kiddos. Some teachers need to have a healthier and happy demeanor towards the kiddos."

2017-03-27

"My 3 almost 4 was looking forward, mrs sue sue was very nice."

2017-03-25

"I love the school, the staff, and the activities!"

2017-03-04

"Very good. I am overall happy and feel that my child is safe and well cared for. Love the email updates during the day."

2017-03-04

"professional, fast, great, we like the structured curriculum and our daughter is happy"

2017-02-25

2017-02-25

2016-11-26

"We love the facility that we are at and could not recommend another program for early childhood education of any child. I never worry if my children are safe because the professionalism and love is consistent and every single teacher there is amazing."

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"Not good at all came from the location in ahwatukee and I'm extremely disappointed as to why they do not have the same amenities"

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"This school has been great! We love the teachers and communcation. They are always so friendly! There are quite a few students per teacher, so sometimes it seems like the toddlers are a little crazy (especially if the teacher is changing someone). We also love the new app that they use to always stay up to date on my daughter! Makes the school feel advanced technologically too!"

2016-10-25

Share Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street's store rating

Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 725 E. Brill Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.