Stores > Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian

1-517-381-8905
      1-517-381-8907
      6266@tutortime.com
      1-517-381-8905

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"Friendly staff . Perfect for working parents . Great schedule. Flexible schedule."

2017-08-26

"We are always impressed by how clean the school, the classroom, and the playground are. The preciousstatus updates are also helpful. Overall, we feel assured that the kid is with a safe care program and teachers, particularly, the lead teach, sincerely care about the child."

2017-08-02

"The brightness, cleanliness, teacher and student interaction was pricesless for me. No other learning centers in the area compared. I loved that when I walked in several teachers and staff knew all the children and parents by first name and were interacting outside of the classroom. Its evident this center values and supports the learning and developing of our global community starting young from the babies to the older children, that was a huge positive for me! the assistant director phoebe was so relatable and warm. this has been a tough year for a family and finding childcare was another huge milestone, I left there with my child enrolled and tears of joy. She went beyond the normal details to ask what our family needs were, expectations, how she could support our military family with future moves, etc. She was heaven sent yesterday and flexible with Jaxton's start date, she shared with her staff our readiness to get him enrolled where he would now call his second home and they made it happen for us. I am forever grateful. I felt like apart of the tutor time family before I left the building and had so much knowledge on the curriculum, the culture with the staff and interactions with children, I was confident I made the right decision."

2017-07-15

"The teachers there are very good and nice. Keep staying the best."

2017-04-22

"Sad part is paying tow registration fees in 3 months period."

2017-02-04

"The teachers and management are amazing! My child loves to go to Tutor Time and I know he is always safe and loved. I recommend my Tutor Time family to anyone and everyone looking for care. They are THE BEST!"

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"We love the teachers at Tutor Time Okemos- so caring and amazing. We feel lucky to be able to leave our daughter in such capable hands!"

2017-01-14

2016-11-12

"My general experience with the school has been great!"

2016-11-12

"It was awesome at the beginning, but it went down with the time, to the point that we had to leave for good before we decide to sue the company for not taking proper care of our kid."

2016-11-05

"My general experience with the school has been great!"

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"We love the option that the center provides diapers and wipes- it makes it so easy! We also love the teachers- I always feel like the teachers truly care for my daughter and I feel comfortable leaving her every day."

2016-10-08

Share Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian's store rating

Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 2273 Club Meridian participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.