Stores > Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue

1-203-846-6046
      1-203-846-9763
      6662@tutortime.com
      1-203-846-6046

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-06-03

"staff is friendly and caring."

2017-02-04

"Tutor time have been a good experience for my child and my self, the teachers and staff are so caring, the environment safety and location of the school are very good,Work perfect for my need."

2017-01-28

2016-10-25

"I have been really happy with the Pre-K program thus far. My child is not only learning a lot so fast but seems really happy to attend every day. My child is enjoying the learning challenges and I appreciate the effort that is going into the program from the teachers and director staff."

2016-10-15

2016-10-01

"I love bringing my son there my only suggestion is sometimes when there's only a few children in the morning they keep the children at the front desk and not in the classroom, I would rather leave my son in a classroom with toys to occupy him until the teacher comes in."

2016-09-24

2016-07-09

"The location, hours and price are great compared to other daycare centers in the area. They are flexible in allowing us to bring our son to the center 2-5 days each week. They provide written sheets describing what was done each day, although we had at least one issue with incorrect reporting on this form. Overall the quality of care is good, and we will continue bringing our son here."

2016-07-02

2016-04-30

"The administration have been helpful with all of my questions and concerns. The school education manager has been able to assist me when I have had developmental concerns about my child."

2016-04-23

"Very happy with Tutor Time Norwalk. Ms Jen runs everything like clockwork.The staff is responsive, warm and my boys are happy and engaged every day when i come to pick them up."

2016-03-26

"Teachers are great but the directors, Jen, Cara and Donna are phenomenal. Our son is well ahead of the curve in speaking, walking, social skills, etc and we think the school had really helped. They are also very understanding when a child goes through age appropriate/normal negative behavior patterns and helps with behavior modification and redirection."

2016-02-03

"The staff upfront was very friendly, knowledgeable, and listened to the needs of my family! I thank and trust people like this to take care of my child."

2016-02-03

"Great caring teachers that love your kids like their own."

2016-01-23

"As first time parents, choosing the right daycare for our daughter was obviously a very important (and somewhat stressful!) responsibility. We considered a number of childcare centers in the area, and we're convinced we made the right choice in choosing Tutor Time Norwalk. For 1.5 years, she has enjoyed the most loving and enthusiastic teachers who clearly understand social, physical and intellectual development. Our daughter is greeted each day with smiles and hugs from the Directors, Teachers and Tutor Time Friends, and that routine is repeated in the evening when we prepare to leave. Throughout the day, she is fed properly, encouraged to play and nurture her imagination, presented with activities that aid in intellectual and physical development and cared for overall at the highest level. We are updated at the end of each day with a detailed report and enjoy seeing her artwork and pictures taken during special occasions or activities. We have only had two issues with Tutor Time since she started attending, and both were immediately addressed when we brought them to the attention of the Director. Highly recommended."

Share Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue's store rating

Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 466 Main Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.