Stores > Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road

1-951-461-7900
      1-951-461-7992
      6007@tutortime.com
      1-951-461-7900

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"I filled out a ton of paper work when I enrolled which clearly states what days and when she would be there. Billing was wrong right away. When the school changed from summer to regular school, billing was wrong again. This cannot be such a difficult thing. Also I was unhappy that my child's change of clothes have become missing. She never had a cubby and I think that is why they were misplaced. I was not happy about that."

2017-07-01

"Wasn't what I was expecting. I thought this would be the place to take my baby"

2017-06-17

"Good experience , loving, caring staff and feel like a home for my child a very nice place for children to grow not only as a day care but also as a learning place , I'll give them an over all rating five star."

2017-06-03

"Worst part is the fact that our child gets sick constantly and he is on a few months old and the assistant director is not pleasant tow talk to or work with.. Otherwise we love the teachers and the director of the school and they all seem to love our son. The a"

2017-06-03

"Tha the staff and families here are great. When you walk in you are welcomed and everyone acknowledges you. The family oriented atmosphere makes me feel safe and comfortable able leaving my child."

2017-04-22

"We love this school! The Administration is involved and responds quickly to questions and the teachers are caring and energetic."

2017-04-07

"This school has become like an addition to our family. All the staff is caring and make you and your children feel important."

2017-03-25

"We have enjoyed our kids attending Tutortime! Especially teachers - Miss La'Neisha, Miss Carla, and Miss Chamel -- our son truly enjoyed being in their classes and they helped him grow behaviorially and academically! THANK YOU!"

2017-03-24

"It's was a great tour. I was Impressed with everything except the playground."

2017-03-18

"This school has been more than I would have expected. All the teachers my son has had have been amazing. They are all sweet and caring but also keep them focused and following directions. He is only in kindergarten but after speaking with his kinder teacher and helping in his classroom, I learned he is exceeding in every subject. I am extremely pleased with my experience at Tutor Time."

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"The staff is great. My childrens teachers are great."

2017-02-11

"The staff is great. My childrens teachers are great."

2017-01-21

"My concern is my son is usually or at least once a month sick with fever and colds You wonder if kids are washing their hands and educate to properly cover their mouth when they cough."

2017-01-14

"Answered all my questions before I even had to ask them, which was great cause I couldn't forget anything. I got a tour of the entire school which was amazing. I love that they will have interaction with different age groups in the morning when first dropped off."

Share Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 26624 Margarita Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.