Matthews, NC USA
    1-704-844-6754
    6034@tutortime.com
    1-704-847-3223

2017-09-23

"Very poor staff. Terrible communication. The facility is always dirty. For the amount of money they charge it is appalling the amount of staff that covers for teachers while they aren't present. I did not expect my daughter to be thrown around to 5 different people a day. The classroom is always dirty and carpets need to be cleaned as well. Someone really needs to step in and change things at this location soon."

2017-08-24

"Tutor time was highly recommend by a family friend. After visiting the center there is no doubt that this is the only place that that I truly feel comfortable leaving my 1 year old grandson."

2017-02-08

"Ms. Sheila and Mrs. Karen both were warm, engaging and pleasant to us during the tour. They were, by far, the best staff members that we have encountered during our search."

2017-01-21

"My experience with the home room teacher is great. I just don't like the afternoon teachers. They are not patient with kids this age group. I rushed every afternoon to pick up my son because I didn't want him to stay with the 2 year old teacher."

2017-01-14

2016-11-26

"Very satisfied David is progressing and is very happy!"

2016-11-19

"Very satisfied David is progressing and is very happy!"

2016-10-15

"I am very happy with the teachers at this school. Everyone is so friendly and helpful/knowledgable. I feel my child is in good hands with this staff."

2016-10-15

"Tutor Time is a wonderful place to send children to. My 2 year old daughter loves all of the activities and her teachers. She ask every day when I pick her up if she can come back the next day. When I arrive to drop her off or pick her up, the staff is so friendly and caring. They know my daughter by name and she loves to see them. My daughter has shown a sense of independence while attending Tutor Time. She loves to show her father and I where her class room is and she enjoys stepping up to the water fountain and drinking water without asking for help. We love Tutor Time!"

2016-10-08

2016-10-08

2016-08-06

"We were greeted with excitement upon entering the school. The school was very inviting and well kept. Learning was evident in every classroom. My son didn't want to leave!"

2016-08-06

"The directors and teachers made our transition from a different center seamless and painless. Even though my kids cried daily at dropoff, everyone there was so gentle, welcoming, and reassuring to us. After a couple of weeks, the tears stopped. The kids love it there, and we love literally everything about it. My two year old has advanced in his potty training, and my five year old talks NONSTOP in the evening about what she did that day. I am so unbelievably grateful for everyone making this an easy transition for us. All the teachers seem genuinely happy to see my kids every day - lots of hugs and smiles. This has hands down been the best center that my kids have ever attended, and we plan to stay here until both kids are in elementary school."

2016-07-30

"The tour was very thorough and informative. Everyone we met was friendly and knowledgeable."

2016-07-30

Share Tutor Time - 2560 Plantation Center Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 2560 Plantation Center Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 2560 Plantation Center Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 2560 Plantation Center Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.