Stores > Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court

1-904-223-6770
      1-904-223-1312
      6041@tutortime.com
      1-904-223-6770

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court by clicking a star below.

2017-08-25

"i loved the tour i loved ms. diana in the infant room she was very engaging and sweet. i met one other younger girl in the room she wasn't as engaging but nice."

2017-08-20

"Extremely warm and friendly. I truly felt as if they wanted my child as a part of their school."

2017-03-18

"We love it and my son feels comfortable there, that's what's most important to us."

2017-03-11

2016-12-30

"Good experience, minus the cost & not being greeted by the teacher."

2016-12-18

"We had a great tour. Our son, who is shy during new experiences, walked right in to a cl***room and began playing with the toys and didn't and want to leave. Great sign of how warm and inviting the atmosphere is."

2016-12-15

"It was wonderful, everyone was very kinda and helpful. We look forward to using tutor time for summer camp and drop off care!"

2016-10-29

"I love tutor time on hodges!! The director, Miss Allisia is the best at making you feel welcome every day that you walk through that door!!"

2016-10-25

2016-10-15

"Loved this school when my now 11 year old so went there years ago and still love it for my 2 year old. Many of the staff are the same and they remembered us from when our son attended. Loving and warm environment. Clean, bright and happy facility."

2016-10-08

2016-05-21

"Thank you for all you do for my child attended this school, he's very enjoyable & learn so much this year.. I'm forever grateful for all of that... thank you so much for all your help with my child.. I'm looking forward for my child go into kindergrade this Fall 2016 with big school.. :)"

2016-05-21

"It was a wonderful experience overall, the only issue is the affordability of the pricing but thank goodness you guys accept Nacraa =D"

2016-02-27

"My son went to this daycare 6 years ago. When we went to enroll our baby recently I was pleased to see much of the same great staff....and even more impressive they remembered us by name from years ago. Staff is welcoming and caring and I am very comfortable leaving my precious baby girl in their care."

2016-02-13

"I could not love this place any more than I do. I've had two kids here, with my youngest still attending. They are ALL amazing."

Share Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court's store rating

Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 4783 Windsor Commons Court participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.