Irvine, CA USA
    1-714-389-0424
    6019@tutortime.com
    1-714-389-9999

2017-09-02

"Tutor Time in Irvine has been an amazing place of growth and fun for our daughter. She has grown so much under their care and guidance- it means the world to us."

2017-07-12

"Our tour was wonderful and we are currently looking at our schedule and budget to see about enrolling. Hudson would have an amazing time and Dana's excitement about working with us made us fall in love with the school. Our son has DS, and it was made clear that this school is open and happy to work in giving him the best opportunities to learn and grow. We will definitely be planning another tour (Grandma would like to tour, of course!) and a few sit in visits in the very near future!"

2017-06-03

"I hate to see rate/price hikes middle of the school year the program fees for the fiscal year should be preset and be transparent to all parents beginning of the year. In addition i expect improved communication on keeping parents informed about sickness pattern in kids classroom that allows other parents to take preventive steps if needed I truly see this aspect needs huge improvement. I also feel the prices are really high with little/no say in food choices that are being made for my kid."

2017-05-20

"I love this school and the administrators. My child will stay here until we move or they is too old. The classroom does sometimes smell like pee."

2017-05-20

"The staff are always helpful and show their interest in the well being of our daughter."

2017-04-07

"I like the school we are at. For the most part, the teachers there are friendly and answers your questions and concerns. The director and co director are super nice. They are very accommodating to your child's needs. The preschool class is a bit unorganized and it can be hard to find your child's belongings. They also have 36 kids in one class with three teachers so it can be quite hectic. You will get notice of what the child's class is doing but not specifically what your child is doing. The jr. k class is much better and smaller. The teacher that runs it is very structured and the expectations for the students are very clear. I also like the curriculum in the jr. k more than the pre school class. I feel that the jr. k learns more and prepares the child to go to kindergarten more than the pre school class. The teachers in both classes are easy to talk to and they try to accommodate your child's needs. The toddler classes gives the parent more information regarding the specifics of your child."

2017-03-18

"We lover Tutor time. Our daughter has thrived in her preschool class. We love Ms. Jennifer and Kakali. They are kind, funny and loving... exactly the type of people you want taking care of your children.Dana and Cynthia are always receptive to feedback. I loooove Ms. Stacy and look forward to the days she comes back and help. She is so cheerful and adds a warmth to the front/office area."

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"I love this school and from the very beginning have always felt welcome. I know that my child is receiving the best care around, and that her teachers appreciate her and are sensitive to her needs."

2017-02-18

"Tutor Time has been a great starting point for my child's educational experience. My son loves his teachers and his classmates. Big plus is they do not close for the winter break!"

2017-02-11

2017-02-11

2016-12-29

"I had an excellent experience on the tour."

2016-12-10

"Talking about daily menu I don't personally like to give my kids milk for lunch time, I usually do for breakfast I recommend to include another type of beverage"

2016-12-03

Share Tutor Time - 12860 Central Park Ave's store rating

Tutor Time - 12860 Central Park Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 12860 Central Park Ave is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 12860 Central Park Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.