Stores > Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road

1-631-472-3100
      1-631-472-9309
      6085@tutortime.com
      1-631-472-3100

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-08

"The staff, especially Julie and Suzanne are outstanding. I would never think of bringing my child to anywhere else. I recommend this facility to all my coworkers and acquaintances."

2017-03-25

"Very loving, nice and respectful."

2017-03-18

"Tutor Time has been wonderful for our family. The environment is clean and bright, and the overall energy is upbeat and happy. The staff is very engaging with the children and has made us feel welcome since day one. I highly recommend this school!"

2017-03-11

2016-10-29

"I couldn't hand pick better people to care for my son while I'm at work. The directors here are wonderful and his teachers have been so kind, fun, and nurturing. He is happy when I drop him off, which means he really looks forward to being there, and he is just as happy when I pick him up. He's learned so much too. Knowing he's having fun and learning in such a safe environment gives me tremendous peace of mind. I couldn't ask for more."

2016-10-29

"Very responsive directors who are friendly, but too much staff turnover. We never know what room our child will be in any given day and they seem understaffed and overwhelmed"

2016-10-25

2016-10-25

2016-09-24

"The director and assistant director are excellent. Each teacher cares about the children and want to see them learn and grow. The teachers are educated, warm and happy. They are sympathetic and empathetic as well. My child started to show some separation anxiety when I'd leave and the teachers would open their arms and she'd go to them knowing she'd be comforted. I am so sad now that we are gone and we miss the teachers and our friends. But it's time for Kindergarten now, and I know she's ready because of the education she received here at Tutor Time! We will be back to visit though!!"

2016-09-17

2016-08-20

"Great tour, the entire staff was very knowledgeable and friendly."

2016-08-20

"The teachers do a fantastic job."

2016-08-13

"The teachers do a fantastic job."

2016-08-06

"This school is great - they provide my daughter with a safe, loving, FUN environment and see her as one kid of many, not just one that has special needs. There isn't a price on that - but I feel that what we pay is definitely worth it!"

2016-07-30

Share Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 470 Patchogue Holbrook Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.