Highland, CA USA
    1-909-864-9356
    6191@tutortime.com
    1-909-864-0829

2017-08-26

"The infant and one-year old care providers are amazing, highly skilled, and we're going to miss them!"

2017-08-12

"It wasn't very intriguing."

2017-08-05

"Tour person was very helpful, answered most of my questions."

2017-06-08

"Awful place I would never take my child there. If I'm at work or school and my child is there I want to be at peace knowing she is being well taken care of and that's not the case, she was yelling at innocent children and the tour guíed did nothing about it. It shows you what happens behind closed doors. I will never let someone like that near my child. My name is Jennifer Castro I took a tour on Monday, June 5th 2017 at 11:30 am."

2017-04-07

"My overall experience has been really good. The teachers and directors do a good job of keeping us informed on the daily status of my child. Most of the teachers seem to be familiar with my child so I get the feeling that my child is a person of relevance as opposed to just another kid. Everyone working there seems very competent and understanding. I can certainly see progress in my child academically. Keep up the good work."

2017-03-17

"Very pleased with the tour. My tour guide was very informative and engaging. I felt like my son should be here and that I wouldn't have to worry about him when I go to work. The curriculum was one of my biggest concerns and I was assured that he will definitely be mentally stimulated as well as physically. I would recommend at least a tour of the school so people can see for themselves how awesome it feels."

2016-11-26

"I love how friendly and attentive everyone is. My son's teacher is very friendly, nurturing, and informative."

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"Good would like more parent teaCher communication but my child teacher is gone before i get there"

2016-11-05

2016-09-11

"Everyone was very friendly and enthusiastic."

2016-09-10

"You dont want my thoughts, because they wouldn't be nice at all."

2016-09-09

"School was filthy, o would never attend that facility off Boulder rd in highland. The one in Fontana however is my top choice very clean, just a little pricey"

2016-09-08

"You dont want my thoughts, because they wouldn't be nice at all."

2016-08-20

"The teachers in the infant room have helped put my mind at ease about dropping my son off there. Being a first time mom it was very difficult for me to return to work and drop my baby off. They are so kind to my son and he loves them as well. He always has smiles for them when I drop him off so that is so comforting to me. The safety of the school is phenomenal!!! No one gets in without a passcode and there's always someone sitting at the front desk! Communication is excellent as well. I love Precious Status because I know what my son is doing all day long. I know if anything happens to my son they will call me as well...even something as small as him scratching himself!! I love it here and I can't image finding a better place to care for my son while I'm at work!! Thank you!"

Share Tutor Time - 7191 Boulder Avenue's store rating

Tutor Time - 7191 Boulder Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 7191 Boulder Avenue is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 7191 Boulder Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.