Goodyear, AZ USA
    1-623-536-7899
    6082@tutortime.com
    1-623-536-2900

2017-09-23

"I love that the teachers and staff not only know my children's names, but they know mine as well. if there are issues with my children, they are quick to report them to me upon pick up. I feel comfortable know that my children are cared for and enjoy where they go to for school."

2017-09-16

"Overall, I have felt ok with the care my son is receiving. I love the activities the teachers do but it is very pricey for the amount of time my child is spending there."

2017-07-18

"I wasn't very impressed. From the start, there was no friendly greeting and there are way too many infants for only two caretakers."

2017-07-15

"It has not been great. The price is far to high for the services rendered. The quality of care is unacceptable. I have dealt with other daycares before and has great experiences but you have let my family down."

2017-07-01

"How warm and welcoming the classrooms were for my kids. The kids and teachers were very respectful to us. They provided a fun and exciting atmosphere that my kids did not want to leave."

2017-06-17

"My son started at Tutor time one month ago. He has already had 2 incident reports which were not provided to me until 5-7 days after the incident. The weekly tuition prices have already gone up and registration went up. I need to know the day of an incident occurs with my child and I would have liked to know that the prices were going up 2 weeks after we started at Tutor time as we had already needed to make a financial adjustment in order to switch from our last daycare and it causes an unnecessary financial hardship that makes me consider going back to our previous daycare due to costs and the untimely reporting of incidents. With this considered, I can tell that my son does enjoy his class room and his main teachers very much so and I like them as well but I hardly see them due to scheduling."

2017-05-20

"Love the teachers- particularly Liz, Sharon, Gail and Christine. They're wonderful and really care about our child. However, issues continue to be unresolved and the director, while new, provided us with information about resources that would be provided to the teachers, we followed up with the teachers several weeks later and they knew nothing about coming resources. The director has also never followed up with us to determine if things have improved (they haven't). It seems as though no one cares that our child continues to be bitten, sometimes several times a week. My advice? Help the teachers- they want to keep the kids safe and happy. Give them more help and training, even if that means raising rates to make it happen."

2017-04-29

"My experience has been very good at Tutor Time. The staff are wonderful and make my children feel so comfortable. My only concerns were the ratios in the infant room. At times there seems to be 12 babies to 2 adults. They seem to handle it very well but I would be overwhelmed if I was in that position. They all do a wonderful job filling out their papers on what they did that day except in the preschool 1 room. I enjoy knowing what my child did that day (that way we can talk about it on the way home) especially what they are learning since education is so important to us. We love tutor time and have no plans of changing! Thank you to all your wonderful staff."

2017-04-22

"The staff has been pretty friendly since we joined the school. I am not usually the parent doing pick up for my son but when I do, I am usually greeted by people who do not have specific information about my son's day. If I have questions, I usually get a response of I'm not sure or that I need to ask his morning teacher. His morning teachers are excellent at communicating with me but it would be nice if there was more consistency in the afternoon. Also, I was told my son did not need his cup dropped off with him but he is frequently picked up and immediately asks for water. I'm a little fearful that he isn't getting enough water during the day, particularly in Arizona where it is hot."

2017-04-14

"Very positive, loving staff that makes me feel comfortable leaving my child with them."

2017-04-07

"Love miss Roma! She got my son potty trained and he is always so happy to see her!"

2017-03-25

"The teachers are warm caring towards my daughter. They make it fun and educational all wrapped into one area."

2017-01-21

"I love this school I love the staff everyone makes our whole family feel welcome . If theres an issue I feel really comfortable about talking to the director or staff."

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"Great schools are made by great people. TT in Goodyear has great people. The teachers show true caring and compassion toward our children. It takes a village to raise a child tutor time is a big part of our village."

Share Tutor Time - 1730 N. Dysart Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 1730 N. Dysart Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1730 N. Dysart Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1730 N. Dysart Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.