Stores > Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road

1-248-888-0614
      1-248-888-0620
      6444@tutortime.com
      1-248-888-0614

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-11

"I liked the tour, it was very informal but clear."

2017-07-29

"I loved it! The staff was extremely interested with my daughter which made me feel comfortable that she's save and cared for properly"

2017-07-01

"Too much teacher turnover. Classroom management and behavior not as effective as a result."

2017-06-24

"I couldn't be happier with our experience with Tutor Time!!!"

2017-06-17

"I am truly happy with this school. I trust the staff and believe my child is safe when they are in their care."

2017-06-16

"I like the center and the programs that are offered."

2017-05-27

"Love this school. Tiffany is incredibly responsive to our needs, and our sons teachers in toddlers and EP1 are very caring g, wonderful people. We're so glad we found this Tutor Time location"

2017-05-20

"It bothers me the way the teachers are treated by this company. They care for our precious children and not only do they not get paid enough to do it, they don't get good benefits or discounts for their own children! Is like to see some changes the way the staff gets treated. They work hard!"

2017-03-04

"I am so happy with this school. I was nervous enrolling them initially because I thought they wouldn't adapt well but they are thriving and happy. Thank you!!!"

2017-02-25

2016-12-17

"I have been very pleased with our experience at Tutor Time. We have 2 kids enrolled, both are doing well. The rare occasion we have had a question or concern, it has been quickly resolved."

2016-12-10

2016-11-26

"Our first child enrolled in 2010 and had a great experience. We feel the quality and content of care and curriculum has decreased since then, so our second child (1yr old) did not receive the same quality. We left the school in October."

2016-11-19

2016-10-01

"This school has been an extended part of my family the entire time I've had my kids enrolled. Just like family, we've had our ups and downs. However, we've always managed to work through them with a satisfactory resolution. Even with the administrative changes, the level of service and care has remained consistent. This staff truly loves my children and they provide an irreplaceable peace of mind that money can't buy."

Share Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 24440 Orchard Lake Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.