East Dundee, IL USA
    1-847-844-9956
    6385@tutortime.com
    1-847-426-4360

2017-04-01

"Overall we love it and it's better than I even expected it to be. All the teachers are amazing"

2016-10-15

"Overall great staff. Our daughter has progressed a lot with her verbal, social and color/number recognition since joining Tutor Time. We love this location."

2016-10-08

2016-08-19

"We liked the tour. The teachers that we met in the infant room were amazing and they really made us comfortable. I would feel safe leaving my child with them. The assistant director who did the tour was also great a was able to answer all of our questions."

2016-06-18

"We have been at at this school for over for years, there is currently a new director and some staffing changes. The center dynamic has changed, there is not consistancy with the teachers with my children, there is not consistant communication about what is going on with my child. Questions and concerns are given an I don't know answer. Tensions seem to be high and teachers do not seem as happy as they previously were. Concern seems to be about tuition payments being made and not on the overall education and safety of the children. I feel that the focus is on the money that the school is making, which i understand that it is a business and needs to make money, but that honestly should not be in your face when you walk in the door, (there are literally three signs, on the door, at the front desk and school bulletin board) that you need to remember to make a payment. I do not feel the same about the center or leaving my children there. I still believe their indivisual teachers care deeply for them and their well being, but I do not feel that the center is going in the direction that I would like for my children."

2016-04-23

"I love his teachers and they truly seem to care, I think there is alot of miscommunication between staff and superiors. I feel they do not have all of the proper safety precautions. Alot of mistakes are made, which they quickly own up to but some are very dangerous mistakes and make me uncomfortable. I stay here even through this mostly because his two primary teachers seem to love him and care for him."

2016-02-03

"The assistant director was very friendly and enthusiastic. She answered any and all questions I had."

Share Tutor Time - 850 East Main Street's store rating

Tutor Time - 850 East Main Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 850 East Main Street is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 850 East Main Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.