Stores > Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road

1-704-504-9942
      1-704-504-0575
      6120@tutortime.com
      1-704-504-9942

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"Overall I am happy with my child's growth and development. Ms Sandra was my child's first teacher and she was very nurturing, positive and seemed to really love her job!"

2017-08-26

"Very receptive, articulate, welcoming, professional. Genuine caring and educational focus as well as social balance. Thriving child environment."

2017-08-26

"Very impressed with how much teaching occurs. Staff is very friendly and all are caring towards my children."

2017-08-12

"I was overall very happy with this school. I have not enjoyed Turina's professionalism, or lack thereof at times. I have not enjoyed Deborah's inability to respect personal/professional boundaries such as by commenting to me on her feelings about how my husband is not sociable enough to her, or her teaching my son, who has challenging behaviors, inappropriate ways to manage those behaviors which have just added to the behaviors. My other son is easily anxious and socially withdrawn and I also had more issues with him while he was in her room than at any other time. I can grant that it may be the age and an unfortunate coincidence in that respect, but it's hard to believe that's all it is when it's been both of them that are at their worst while in her room. I have seen progress in both boys as they have moved up to the next room with Linda, who is wonderful. If it weren't for the constant (and uncommunicated) price increases and for Deborah still needing to eventually teach my daughter, we wouldn't be leaving. But those two things have caused too much stress to our household."

2017-08-12

"Generally very positive after about a month, but didn't get the warm and fuzzy feeling at first when I was the most hesitant about leaving my very small infant there. Now I see the care takers really do care for him, the first few weeks were tough."

2017-08-12

"I love this school and would recommend it to others. My daughter will continue attending summer camp. If the school offered transportation she would attend before/afterschool at this location as well."

2017-08-09

"Very impressed with the school and the director. She was very helpful."

2017-07-15

"My daughter loves going everyday. She has made great friends and is more than ready for kindergarten."

2017-03-31

"I really liked the tour. We were able to see and talk to some of the teachers who cared for my son when he was enrolled at the location. The tour addressed out needs/concerns and was very informative."

2017-03-25

"Great school. Friendly staff. Caring teachers. Thoughtful programming and curriculum. Consistent."

2017-02-04

"Fantastic atmosphere, fun and caring teachers"

2017-01-28

"Fantastic atmosphere, fun and caring teachers"

2016-12-24

"I've never felt so confident and comfortable leaving my child with a childcare establishment. I trust my child's life with the staff at Tutor Time. And to receive so many compliments on how advances she is from family, friends and strangers warms my heart. I give all the praise and credit to Tutor Time."

2016-12-17

2016-11-23

"Everything was great from the beginning to the end!"

Share Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 13526 Erwin Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.