Cave Creek, AZ USA
    1-480-575-6993
    6074@tutortime.com
    1-480-575-3014

2017-08-19

"I loved it, the only reason I left was so my daughter could be a little more challenged academically."

2017-06-17

"I haven't liked the teacher changes, the large number of kids in the morning, and having to resign the book because of correcting writing"

2017-06-10

"We love Tutor Time! Both of my kids love their teachers dearly, and talk constantly about their friends and teachers even at home. My daughter will even sing songs she's learned for hours at a time if given the opportunity. The progress and growth seen in both of my kids has been phenomenal, and they are learning things I could never teach them by staying at home. We look forward to a long-standing relationship with Tutor Time for our family."

2017-02-18

"Very happy and so pleased with the staff and teachers. So happy we chose Tutor Time for our child. Our child is so happy at Tutor Time and loves all the staff and teachers. He loves the meals!"

2017-02-11

2016-12-24

"I love the care my children are given. I can trust they are in great hands while I'm working. My children have learned so much from their teachers in such little time. It amazes me daily how many fun activities the children do throughout the week."

2016-12-24

"Overall this has been a good experience, and our child loves it here.... and the staff seems to really love him as well. We appreciate everything they do!"

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

2016-12-03

"Both of my kids love attending Tutor Time. My two year old usually comes home singing songs that she learned that day, and she loves that her brother is across the hall."

2016-11-26

2016-10-01

"Tiffany, Chris, Shannon and the staff are all very nice. They take care of the kids and work hard to make all feel welcome. Our kids love going there and have made many friends. Our oldest is now in Pre-K at the local elementary school but comes back to Tutor Time during breaks, early release, summer, etc. He likes having friends at both places. Our two year old loves her teacher Wichoni and talks about her and some of the others like Donna quite a bit. We have had a great experience with Tutor Time over the past 2 1/2 years."

2016-09-24

2016-03-26

"The teachers are amazing, especially Heather and her sister. Front office and director of the school needs to learn some customer service classes and learn to smile."

2016-02-03

"Great! We've loved the staff and the curriculum they provide. Would recommend to anyone :)"

Share Tutor Time - 4710 E. Lone Mountain Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 4710 E. Lone Mountain Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 4710 E. Lone Mountain Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 4710 E. Lone Mountain Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.