Canton, MI USA
    1-734-981-7163
    6238@tutortime.com
    1-734-981-8463

2017-07-15

"Overall we're very satisfied. We're still just waiting on a resolution/response regarding the billing issues."

2017-06-03

"Overall, it has been a positive experience, with a few concerns that I have been addressed."

2017-05-27

"I have enjoyed the school and staff. Two working parents is tough and they make it a whole lot easier."

2017-04-28

"Thank you Andrea for all the information you provided us and for being so kind."

2017-04-22

"The school director is excellent, very responsive and listens to the parent. Most teachers really are really loving and nurturing. Love that the teachers send pictures of the different activities my child is doing. Like that the food is provided and looks nutritious. Would like to see cleaner classrooms and illness prevention procedures."

2017-04-07

"Very well overall. My children and myself absolutely adore Corina, Andrea, Michelle, Sandy, and especially Ms. Kelly who truly loves my children like her own! Kelly is so wonderful at providing me with constant updates and now my children run to her and don't even care when I'm gone!! :) I am a single mom with no help however, so the weekly tuition costs for 2 would help to be lower. Otherwise very satisfied and plan to be a l"

2016-11-26

"The teachers in the baby room are very warm and caring. I feel like they genuinely care about my child. There needs to be better overall communication from the school."

2016-11-26

"I have only had positive experiences at this location. Every staff member has been warm and welcoming every single day."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-10-01

"Tutor Time was very helpful when it was time to bring our baby to daycare. The separation was hard at first, but knowing that our son was being taken care of by the awesome staff made it a bit easier. The teachers and staff are all very friendly and helpful when we have an issue or concern."

2016-09-24

2016-09-17

"Great activities planned for the summer program, staff seemed caring and my child enjoyed herself."

2016-09-10

2016-07-30

"Overall, I am happy with Tutor Time, however, I do find it very frustrating that all of the buses are parked in the front row of the daycare. I find that it is such an inconvenience, esp. if it's bad weather, that the buses are parked up front and it also makes it very difficult to make your way in/out of a parking spot with the buses parked where they are. Our parking lot is fairly small, but there is a parking lot located behind the building. I think that the buses should be parked behind the building until it is time to load or unload children."

Share Tutor Time - 951 North Canton Center Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 951 North Canton Center Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 951 North Canton Center Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 951 North Canton Center Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.