Stores > Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE

1-763-784-1287
      1-763-784-2549
      6378@tutortime.com
      1-763-784-1287

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE by clicking a star below.

2017-06-03

"The director at the Blaine school (Janelle Mckley) is absolutely outstanding. She holds her staff to high standards and is always willing to receive feedback. She has great character and an amazing attitude. Your company is very fortunate to have her."

2017-04-23

"Great tour. Wonderful guide. I really hope he is able to get into the junior k program"

2017-04-14

"Everyone seems shop nice! It's amazing they take the time to remember everyone's name!"

2017-04-07

"We have overall been very happy with our child's education and development. Just lately, the classroom has felt more like a holding pen rather than a classroom. Students seem to be doing less academic work and more individualized play, often resulting in chaos and confusion where our child does not improve or practice her skills as much. The class size seems to have grown, and still more students are coming in, so it is a bit overwhelming sometimes. We feel most children aren't able to get the one-on-one (or even small group) attention they require to really truly advance.Our child's current lead teacher is a bit cold sometimes. She seems to be irritated or upset during most interactions, and while this is rarely director toward us or our child, it certainly gives a more negative impressions and atmosphere. Other teachers have been incredibly warm and cheerful, so this is a bit of a change. (Of course if I had to manage 27+ preschoolers all day, I'd probably be irritated, too!).Generally, the communication and care demonstrated at school is top-notch. We have been grateful for our time at Tutor Time and appreciate all they've done for our child over the years!"

2017-04-06

"We very much enjoyed the tour and what Tutor Time had to offer. In the end, a different school met our needs just slightly more, and we decided to go there instead. Thank you for your help!"

2017-03-04

"Overall, we love this school. It was actually the deciding factor that stopped us from moving three years ago because we couldn't imagine our son going anywhere else."

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"Janelle is a great leader at this school. Janelle and Carrie were the reason we started going here when our son was just 13 weeks old. They really created a great environment! We had been to 6 other schools before visiting Tutor Time, we knew within 5 minutes this is where we were going to send our son and after 3+ years we still feel the same way. Carrie has since left and Cassie has done a great job taking over for her. Even though there seems to be a fair amount of turnover in teachers (to be expected) we always feel like our son is in the hands of people who are good at what they do and truly care about our family. These transitions are always seemless which is impressive and speaks a lot to the leadership at this school. This is a great school, I recommend Tutor Time anytime someone is looking for a school for their children!"

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"We absolutely love Tutor Time! A huge thank you to the entire staff as it takes a village. Our child is in great hands and loves to go to school to see her friends and teachers. Thank you for all you do!"

2017-01-21

"I feel happy about interaction with the director; however, I wish the teachers would tell me how my child did on that day or what he needs to work on or even acknowledge that I have arrived."

2017-01-14

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"We love Tutor Time, the staff is the best and I highly recommend it."

2016-12-17

"We love Tutor Time, the staff is the best and I highly recommend it."

Share Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE's store rating

Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1570 109th Avenue NE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.