Stores > Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive

1-512-335-6553
      1-512-401-2711
      6035@tutortime.com
      1-512-335-6553

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"The teachers are very nice, and nurturing. They are quick to respond in the app and also when I pick up/drop off they provide great info. The director is very forgetful and things tend to fall thrubthe cracks with her. I have learned that if I need something done I have to call/remind her to do it numerous times."

2017-08-26

"Great staff! My son loved his school and adored his teachers. Thank you Tutor Time!"

2017-05-20

"It started well, but over time there have been administrative changes, which resulted in a massive upheaval of staff, and I don't believe the location has recovered fully from it. Lots of staff have left, and the location has a hard time with turn over rate. Our teachers no longer leave very well informed updates on PreciouStatus, Parent's Night Out hasn't happened in well over a year."

2017-04-16

"The tour went very well. I was impressed as to what the school has to offer."

2017-02-04

"We love the lead teacher in our son'so room but frequent teacher turnover in the assistants leads to frequent inconsistencies in the classroom if the lead teacher is out or unavailable. It appears that training is inconsistent. To be honest if it wasn't because we adore the lead teacher we would have left the school long ago. We plan to leave when it's time for our son to leave her classroom."

2017-01-28

2017-01-18

"Great tour. Friendly staff."

2016-12-10

"Teachers do not follow the feeding guideline the parent gives. It's not the baby doesn't want to drink. They give the amount they think the baby needs. The result of that is the baby stopped drinking as much as she used to at home as well."

2016-12-03

2016-10-05

"Director was great!! Loved the daycare. Probably gonna go with another daycare a little closer to my house, but this school was choice #2! Will recommend to friends/coworkers."

2016-10-01

"Good in overall but school management do not focus on good vegetarian options and kids activities."

2016-09-24

2016-09-17

"Staff and teachers make me feel comfortable leaving my little one and he seems to love them."

2016-09-10

2016-06-18

"I love that the school is kept clean and that the price is resonable."

Share Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 6801 Dallas Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.