Stores > Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive

1-952-953-3444
      1-952-431-1744
      6131@tutortime.com
      1-952-953-3444

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-08-09

"Experience was good. I enjoyed the tour. School seemed dated though. Could use a modern make over"

2017-07-27

Wouldn't recommend

"Both my kids go here and so far it's been horrible staff don't even tell you who they are. When I pick my kids up they say nothing to me about there day I have asked before but they just ignored me. Communication is horrible with the director very unorganized. Food choice is not good. "

2017-07-01

"Director is nice. Staff varies some in niceness. Many teachers look like kids off the street holding down a part-time job. Some days the cheers won't even talk to me or acknowledge my presence. My son wavers between enjoying school and not wanting to go because the teachers aren't nice to him (his words)."

2017-06-17

"Love the teachers, love all the fun toys and outdoor activities the kids are involved in. The artwork is always great, and we appreciate the constant communication from their teachers when they're at daycare."

2017-03-11

"Overall, I really enjoy Tutor Time! The toddler teacher my child is in closest contact with (Ms. Lish) is amazing with my child and with me. However, I never know who else may be interacting with my child. It seems to change daily. I would really like to see more consistency in my child's classroom."

2017-03-04

2017-02-04

"Overall I am very happy with the school - I really like the curriculum and most full time teachers have great experience. I would suggest ensuring that the newer teachers and staff make a big effort in making sure they introduce themselves to parents and be welcoming and friendly. I have recommended tutor time and will continue to do so."

2017-01-28

2016-12-10

"We love the director and her ***istant as they have been very supportive with our needs for our son, providing resources to help us with his emotional challenges. One thing I'm Really disappointed with is the school menu and food - pretty bad in my mind!!!!"

2016-12-03

"We love the director and her assistant as they have been very supportive with our needs for our son, providing resources to help us with his emotional challenges. One thing I'm Really disappointed with is the school menu and food - pretty bad in my mind!!!!"

2016-09-08

"The director has made us feel welcome from day one and I can't imagine bringing my kids anywhere else!"

2016-08-27

2016-08-06

"This survey is was too long!!!! If you want people to fill it out shorten it!"

2016-07-30

"This survey is was too long!!!! If you want people to fill it out shorten it!"

2016-06-18

"Overall we love Tutor Time. The teachers are so attentive and caring. The curriculum is great and we are so impressed with how much they do with our 5 month old. If I had to say anything of constructive feedback I would say that the school could use a little makeover"

Share Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 14370 Glenda Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.