Ann Arbor, MI USA
    1-734-996-9362
    6203@tutortime.com
    1-734-996-9352

2018-05-19

"I had a very horrible experience with tutors time last year when the new director came. My daughter went to tutor time for 6 months since she was 18 months until she was almost 2 years . She was doing fine , she had many friends, her teachers loved her. But she was going through the crazy phase of the 2 years old where she didn’t want to share toyes . And incidents use to happen when she and other kids would fight over toyes. Everytime an incident happened I used to talk with the teachers and they would assure me that it is a phase that 2 years old go through and that it is all alright. Until the new director came she invited me to meet with her and in a very rude way she started to talk about my daughter as if she was a monster , And she told me that if any incident were to happen my daughter will be out. After she finished her talk I told her that I’m a single mom and i go to school and that there was no one to help me, and I told her exactly I understand if you do not want my daughter to come to the school , but just give me one or two weeks to find another place because it is difficult to find another daycare and I do not have anyone to help. Her responce was “the next time your daughter do anything I will not wait until the end of the day , I will call you immediately to come pick her up”. The next day she called me and told me the most hurtful things about my daughter and then concluded your daughter didn’ do anything that make her leave the school today but next time when she does I ‘ll call you to come pick her up. However , when I went to pick her up that day they told me your daughter need to leave . They put me through a very difficult situation they caused me a lot of pain I went out of there crying that day and they did not even care. "

2017-09-09

"Love it ! Menus have been improved with the time, but as most of the US schools, still need some improvement ! e.g. fruits/vegetables are not organic, they are full of chemicals that the kids eat by eating the skin of the fruits (which means increased risk of cancer); a balanced meal is not rice+peas (those are both carbohydrates despite the fact that peas are vegetables)."

2017-08-26

"We really like our Tutor Time family. Our school has gone thru some major changes in the past year--turnover at the Director level and unexpected exit of some great teachers. However, communication has gone down hill. We often don't know about things until the day of. Your survey mentioned parent communication sheets and I have no idea what they are. By the time I pickup my child, we only have floater teachers who know nothing about how my son's day went."

2017-08-26

"Best thing I've ever done. I dont look at it as an expense i look at it as an investment in my childs future. She has grown and learned so much in such a short time. Shes also been exposed to different foods and activities that i wouldn't be able to get her to try at home."

2017-07-15

"Teaching consistency is one of the most challenging parts of the school. Long term teachers are amazing and even some of the 'after-school' college age teachers are very good. But others are very difficult to engage and sometimes feel distracted."

2017-03-25

"Overall we are very pleased with Tutor Time. All of the teachers we've had are fantastic, caring, friendly, approachable and competent. I am confident that our child will be taken care of and will have good experiences when I drop him off. Our child enjoys going to school and we feel he learns more there than he would at home with a nanny. My only critique thus far has been the directors - there have been some changes recently, but I've never felt particularly welcomed by the directors. Often eye contact is avoided and it feels as though they don't want to be bothered. At the child care center we've used before, the director was incredibly friendly and welcoming, which added to our overall comfort with our child's care. Otherwise, we've been very pleased with the remainder of the staff & teachers."

2017-02-25

"We love the school and the teachers. My only issue is that by the time I pickup in the evening only the temp/floater teachers are there and don't really know what happened with my son during the day. But they are usually good at communicating the following AM if my husband (who does drop-off) inquires. My school still has a interim Director right now but it seems to be going okay."

2017-02-18

2017-02-18

"We are missing Ms Tunisia. Her way to receive children in the morning was really special. My son was happier with her attention. Nowadays I don't feel the same."

2017-02-11

2017-01-28

"We have been very happy with Tutor Time so far. The teachers in the infant room have all been very loving and warm with our child. I like the email updates and the day sheets we get at pick up. Sometimes we stop in to say hello to our child and feed her and we always feel welcome."

2017-01-21

2016-12-24

"School is great, teachers are great. I, as well as many others have noticed the staff doesn't have the same glow as they did before the director change a month ago"

2016-12-24

"New director is not a good fit for Ann Arbor"

2016-12-17

Share Tutor Time - 2380 Oak Valley Drive's store rating

Tutor Time - 2380 Oak Valley Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 2380 Oak Valley Drive is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 2380 Oak Valley Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.