Andover, MN USA
    1-763-422-3850
    6177@tutortime.com
    1-763-422-3887

2017-09-23

"Had some trouble in the past with staff but with the new staff, no problems."

2017-08-12

"The staff are great. My daughter is very happy and enjoys the daycare.I wish I could bring my daughter's own lunch and snacks. Also, I wish there was not so many treats or the ability for parents to bring in birthday treats. I don't like my daughter being exposed to a lot of refined sugar and processed food, because it impacts the immune system. Also, I prefer bringing in my own food, because I don't like to much exposure to non-organic fruits and veges."

2017-08-12

"We love Tutor Time and all they provide for our two girls - the director and teachers obviously care for our kids and the girls learn so much and love being there."

2017-06-17

"I love this school/daycare. The staff is so amazing. Very caring. Updates are one my favorite things to receive throughout my day. My daughter comes home with new skills."

2017-05-20

"I've been happy with Tutor Time thus far and am happy with the role they are providing in my family."

2017-03-18

"Tutor Time of Andover is an exceptional learning center that I would highly recommend. After unsuccessful experiences at three other centers, Tutor Time of Andover provides the adequate care I was seeking for my 3 year old that goes above and beyond the rest. My son loves his teacher and raves about the fun he has every day at school."

2017-01-07

"We have been so happy with the staff at Tutor Time Andover- so eager to form a relationship with my child, showing they care on a daily basis and work hard to ensure she has a nice day and learns valuable skills. We are very satisfied knowing we are leaving our daughter in such good hands!"

2016-12-31

2016-11-12

"Miss Jessica is a gift, a treasure, a glimpse of what it looks like when someone is truly living what they love. She will be missed and we are so grateful that we got to cross paths with her, even if it was for just a little while. Seeing her each morning made every day better. We will always remember her with love and wish her true Joy as she moves onto her next great adventure."

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"Overall I have been very pleased with my experience. My biggest and really only concern has been the communication when my child transitioned from the infant room to the toddler room. Communication has consistently been poor and inconsistent. I have seen a positive change in the program and building since the new director started. There is a more positive energy in the building and she is very friendly and approachable."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"Clean environment. Friendly staff. Love the precious status updates"

2016-08-27

"Clean environment. Friendly staff. Love the precious status updates"

2016-08-20

"We love tutor time. The staff are amazing and our children are constantly learning in a loving and nurturing environment. We would highly recommend Tutot Time to anybody in need of child care."

Share Tutor Time - 3390 Bunker Lake Blvd NW's store rating

Tutor Time - 3390 Bunker Lake Blvd NW is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 3390 Bunker Lake Blvd NW is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 3390 Bunker Lake Blvd NW participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.