Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2018-01-03

Awful Service

"Had to use Paypal to get my refund. They do not stock what they say they do. "

2018-01-02

Liar liar liar

"Buy from summit,jegs or a reputable supplier.Dewy is a liar,there price is good,they say they have in stock and will ship asap,that's a lie,no stock and very slow shipping.Got tired of there lies and bought from aerospace,still fighting with the cc company 4 months later.Don't buy from these liars,life's to short and there not worth the hassle.Don't do it,buyer beware!"

2017-12-30

Discounts!

"While shipping does take a while, their discounts are far better than most websites. I ordered a Megan Racing strut bar and can't wait for it to arrive!

2017-12-22

So far, 2 Stars. Is no one working this week?

"I was hesitant to try THMotorsports after seeing the negative reviews, but figured I’d give it a try on something i don’t need anytime soon. Star with really low expectations and it’s harder to get disappointed.
Late Tuesday 12/19 i placed my order, and I’ve been checking the status each day. As of 9pm Friday, the charge is still pending on my Card and no update to the order has been posted.
Obviously nothing will happen at this point until after 12/26. Will i need to make an actual phone call to get something to progress? We shall see.
Btw, their mass quantities of “positive” reviews are easy to understand; the Ordering system has you enter a review immediately, so you’re judging a Rating # based on a hope: that you get the item you just ordered for a good price, in a reasonable period of time.
This review will get better if i see stuff arrive before February 2018. That’s how low my expectations are.

2017-12-22

Great service!

"Bought a blowoff valve from you guys for my boyfriends Christmas present and he’s going to love it! He’s wanted one for his car for about a year but couldn’t bring himself to get it. He’s going to love it! Great prices and discounts on this website and speedy delivery! Thank you!!"

2017-12-21

Perfect Gift

"Product was described as listed on their web page. Once oder was placed I received email confirmation. There was an issue with the product not in store but I was immediately given several options to receive product in time for the holidays. Instead of playing email tag I called the number provided in the email, spoke with the tech handling my order and was quickly able to select an option based on his product knowledge and recommendation. Needless to say, I am 1 happy customer with intentions on returning for future purchases and making recommendations to friends. "

2017-12-20

Excellent experience

"Great transaction and very fast shipping. Will do business with them in the future. Thank you."

2017-12-18

Thanks

"I appreciate the help Luke. Made the whole process run flawless. "

2017-12-16

First Time Customer

"Just wanted to say that I had a great experience ordering from you guys. Best price on the entire web! Fast service; got my order 2 days before it was expected to be delivered. Over all great experience! "

2017-12-13

Zero Stars

"Horrible sales experience. Ordered almost $1000 worth of brakes for my 535i on November 21 and the internet app gave me a delivery date of 11/27. The 27th came and no brakes and I was planning my install for that following weekend. I already received my orders from Turner Motorsports and URO that I ordered on the same day as my THMotorsports order. I sent them a "What's Up" email on the 28th and there reply was "Oh we need to verify your identity, please send a copy of your picture ID and credit card used to purchase this item." Now they have already received payment in full from my CC and no fraud alerts a full week prior to this email so you can only assume they were stalling. I went back and forth with them and receive a projected shipping date of 12/8/2017. On the 9th no email update no hay nada so I cancelled the order and I'm pretty sure I have caught a case of Information Superhighway Road Rage from them, my doctor hasn't called back with the results yet. Here it is now 12/13 and they refunded the cheapest part of my order, $128.99 brake lines, and I'm still waiting for the other $842.08. I used these guys because they had a rotor and pad bundle that I liked and thought it would be convenient, NOT!!!!!!!!"

2017-12-12

Lexus flywheel

"Very easy to purchase item and cant wait to use it! will write a follow up on the product. Have bought before on here and was satisfied. "

2017-12-11

Great customer service

"I recently had to return a set of break pads for my car that did not fit. The return process was super simple and straight forward. The person I was in contact with answers every question that I had very quickly through email, and I was even able to return my parts after the 30 day return period. I am very pleased with the way my situation was taken care of."

Helpful staff

"They were helpful over the phone when I placed my order. Only issue I had was that I received my order a little later than stated and on different days. Also, in the confirmation email it said it was being shipped by FedEx and the tracking number led to FedEx's website, but it was actually shipped thru UPS."

Comp clutch and flywheel

"Called to place an order and the guy gave me a great price on a comp clutch and flywheel with free shipping. was told over the phone it would be only 2 days but actually took 7, but i dont mind. Only reason it didnt get 5 stars but overall great deal"

Eventually worked it out

"Originally placed an order for a pair of brake pads. The order was cancelled without explanation. I had to reach back out to find they couldn't supply me the product and had to find my own alternative solution. Pricing was pretty good, would just be nice if the customer service team was more proactive"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!