800-959-0145

Customer service: 7.73/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.63/10
2018-04-06

Good!

"awesome communication and fast shipping!! Will but again in the future.

2018-04-05

HKS

"So far they have had exactly what I needed and they’re customer service and order updates are awesome!"

2018-04-05

Says IN-STOCK when not, Wont refund

"I order ARP bolts from this company. It states on their website that they have them IN-STOCK, They weren't. I called and they said you should get them by the end of the month, so I called at the end of the month and then they said the end of next month. I canceled my order and they said 1-2 business days so they can make sure its canceled and provide me a refund. Its been 9 days and counting still no info. Very displeased."

2018-04-03

3 Orders Cancelled For Improper Listing

"Order 3 different times, all three orders were responded by an automated email explaining that the items i ordered are listed improperly and I will be getting a refund in 4-5 business days. My refund took 3 weeks to return and that was after multiple emails and multiple calls with no response from anyone personally. Worst than dealing with ModBargains. "

Helpful (2) Cool

Good deal

"Called once, emailed a few times and got prompt responses. Will purchase from again. "

2018-04-02

Excellent service! Quality parts. Very happy customer.

"Got the p2r intake spacer for my 05 TL. Along with 2 thermal gaskets, can deff tell a difference in lower rpm torque curve. Not a noticible loss on top end. "

Great customer service

"It was easy to swap out a part I ordered wrong. New part is already on way."

2018-03-29

Great Customer Service

"After speaking with multiple companies regarding break pads, none were able to place an order for the pads i wanted, or these companies simply did not respond to my emails. After messaging Will Long over social media, he replied within minutes. Initially I wanted a more expensive pad which could have easily been sold to me, but with the knowledge he has on S2000's, he was able to give me his input and offer me a cheaper and better pad. With over 10 years of experience, he was able to share his information with a customer in order to get something that would fit best the individual's needs. On top of that, delivery time is excellent! Thank you Will, i'll be sure to bring my business over to you in the future."

2018-03-16

StopTech Brake Rotors

"StopTech Slotted Rotors for my 16 Challenger **** Pack, great rotors for track using, of course you need some decent track pads as well.

Checked several online stores and THMotorsports has the lowest asking price for my parts, no tax and free UPS shipping.

2018-03-15

Coilovers

"Best prices ever ! And quick shipping"

2018-03-14

Best customer support

"Calling up Justyn for all of my R32 GTR needs. He was beyond helpful in recommending parts and suppliers. Also he got me a great price. Communication was always fast and he was always able to answer even my dumbest questions."

2018-03-13

Always the best prices and least hassle.

"I’ve ordered from THMotorsports for a long time now and I continue to do so because they always have the best prices and biggest selection for the cars that I own. Customer service goes a long ways for me and they do a great job of making sure that I am always taken care of. I will always be sure to use them in the future for anything I may need. "

Best place to order your 370z parts

"I always get the lowest price here and best service, call Luke for all your part needs!!! "

2018-03-13

Out of stock items sold as In Stock...

"Purchase was made Feb 28 - yesterday i contacted customer support as main item didn't arrived with others... received the answer today that item will be available at April 5th!..
No email about delay whatsoever..
And even after replying to me still no update on website...ITEM IS STILL in stock but not for me!
Part #: 47-120471
Notes: B14 PSS Complete Kit
Recommendation - if your car "hanging" in work shop or you would like to finish your winter project in same year winter or you just need your parts fast... i would not recommend to trust THMotorsports...

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-03-10

Fast shipping

" I placed the order on a Monday morning, received a tracking number on Wednesday and the item was delivered on Saturday. You can't do any better than that. Great communication and fast shipping. What more can you ask for? I will definitely order from THMotorsports again. Thanks guys."

Share THMotorsports's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!