800-959-0145

Customer service: 7.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.54/10
2018-02-20

BEST PRICE EVER

"BEST PRICE EVER. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY EXHAUST "

2018-02-18

Great customer service

"Called and got the best deal l could possibly get. Can't wait for the parts to show up so I can install. "

2018-02-17

Good Service So Far

"I have ordered items from them on three separate dates with all items fulfilled with no issues. Will continue to use them as I have not had a bad experience only good ones. "

2018-02-17

110% Satisfied

"My Honda exhaust was sold here at the lowest price available, and it shipped to my door in 1 day! (SF Bay Area). I didn't have to interact with customer service, so I can't speak to that, but I'm otherwise super happy with the part accuracy and the shipping speed. I would definitely shop here again."

2018-02-16

Excellent customer service!

"Despite a pricing discrepancy, I was impressed with how quickly they responded to my Email inquiries. They were quick to offer solutions to address my concern, rather than pointing fingers or pushing back.

Excellent service here, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for upgrades or replacement parts.

2018-02-13

Ordered a part they cancelled order not telling me why...

"Ordered a circuit board for an electric fan for my motor they show the part in stock I paid the money they collected my money then refunded my money the next day though it would take multiple days to process back into my account. They never even correspondent with me to tell me what happened or offer to give me a discount or anything like that to make something right. This was my first experience dealing with th Motorsports and it will be my last! Now I am behind on the job I am trying to do need to purchase a part somewhere else but they have my money ****! Unprofessional"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-12

Horrible experience and horrible service

"Canceled order and they still shipped to the wrong address and now im having to file a dispute with paypal absolute worst company i have ever dealt with will never recommend them to anyone"

2018-02-12

Great service.

"Great part selection and prices. "

2018-02-11

Fast processing and fast delivery, thank you

"I ordered my exhaust from thmotorsports a few days ago. Lowest price around. Fast processing and fast delivery, thank you"

2018-02-11

Decent service but technical glitch

"I made an order that was declined by the credit card company once, then accepted. The vendor charged the amount but did not verify the order until I informed them. They need to fix this technical glitch. However, customer support took care of it via email in an okay amount of time and shipped the order quickly after that."

Awesome company!

"Used them as they are an authorized Manley dealer. Dewey squared me away in just a couple minutes.

Thanks again!

Excellent service

"Very good price, fast shipping, will buy again from these folks!"

2018-02-09

Awesome prices!

"I just ordered my clutchmasters fx200 clutch for my 8th gen si and wow their price was unbeatable! Great service and very helpful staff. 10/10 would recommend

Order 18039-73350-00701

2018-02-06

Easy way to buy shocks.

"I bought koni shocks, web site was easy to use and was able to verify if the part would fit my vehicle."

2018-02-06

Bad Customer Support

"Bought some lug nuts and they didn't have them... told me was back ordered so I said cancel the order and refund me please... guy said no prob. Found them on Summit Racing.... no refund and 2 weeks later get the lugs from TH still no refund.... they expect me to pay now to ship them back... These dudes **** **** never dealing them them again, go to Summit pay a lil extra and get treated right"

Helpful (1) Cool