Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Good customer service

"Best pricing around and fast shipping"

2017-11-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I was able to get in touch with William Long, and he was able to find me all the parts I was looking for. Would definitely recommend THMotorsports to a friend, fast shipping and good prices."

2017-11-28

Great seller! Fast delivery!

"Ordered an exhaust system for my car. Showed up a day early and everything was perfect. Cheapest prices around too!"

2017-11-25

Always Good Prices!

"I've received the best prices on name band parts ordering with THMotorsports. They will be my first choice when looking for performance parts for my vehicles. "

2017-11-22

Great prices/hard to get parts

"Great experience, They had the parts I couldn't find any where and at a awesome price. Even though they didn't have the odd ball item on the shelf ( others couldn't even get it) They sourced it for me and shipped it within a couple of days. so hard to get quality parts for C20 trucks locally, these guys came thru. "

2017-11-16

Refusing to correct issues from their website

"Ordered a set of EBC rotors and pads for my car. When I went to install I realized the parts where incorrect. I contacted EBC and they verified my issue. Since this I have been fighting with customer service to acknowledge their issue to no avail. All I wanted was for my order to be fixed."

2017-11-12

Ordering from THMotorsports was a big mistake, never again!

"Let me start with a timeline...OCT, 25, order for a set of brake rotors and front and rear pads is made. A week after only the front pads are delivered, no front rotors or pads. Contacted company to ask where my order is, the reply was it was shipping direct from the manufactorer, and it would be sent out on Nov 8th or 9th. Today is the Oct 12, the company still has not confirmed the order has gone out, and has failed to update me in addition. Today I will order a whole new set of brake parts from a company that actually delivers what they sell, and I will demand that THmotor cancel the rest of my order,pays the return shipping on the pads I did get, and refund my entire order. Its unacceptable to that a company like this will sell parts it cant then deliver properly, or at all!"

2017-11-09

Short Ram Intake

"At first I was a little sketched out because I had ordered it on Sunday the 5th and I hadn't gotten a response if it shipped or not so I emailed them and they got back to me right away and they sent the details and tracking number for my package and I received it Thursday the 9th. Thank you for the quick shipping and cheap price!!"

2017-10-30

Trac bar

"Ordered a traction bar guy was very helpful!! Can't wait to get it by the end of the week!"

Great Customer Service.

"I ordered the wrong part for my IS350. Customer service took care of it ASAP. Very Satisfied. "

2017-10-27

They trash my time .. and charged me for it

"First.. I ordered two sway bars from TH motorsports. I placed my order on October 20 with the intent to receive my parts one week later to do scheduled maintenance on my car. My time is valuable. I receive my package awaiting and expecting two parts to only receive one. I call to see what was the problem , the customer service rep proceeds to tell me that I should be expecting the next package anytime soon. I asked for a tracking number, and was told that I will receive a tracking number within 30 minutes via email. I waited patiently for 2 hrs checking my email every 15 minutes and I finally received a message. The message is telling me that the part was out of stock from the manufacturer which is a direct contradiction to what I was told over the phone and what I agreed to pay for. I was told in the email that the part will not be available until December 17, 2017 at which point I would be notified with a delivery date .. The glaring issue is that we are dealing with an out of stock issue one week after the purchase date. I called to find out that this part is out of stock, I wasn’t notified immediately after order processing .. the website has a very neat dashboard and clear on all aspects of the purchasing process so I find it difficult to believe this is a trustworthy business if they are selling products that don’t exist. As I’m writing this complaint the part is very clearly marked “in stock” on the website. This is poor customer service, and poor business practice. To add insult to injury when given the opportunity to call and receive a refund and get the ball rolling on my next purchase from another vendor now 1 week behind schedule, my opportunities are cut further short by the fact I received the email at 4:24 PM ... exactly 6 minutes before they are done and close for the day. I am beyond disappointed with the amount of positive feedback I hear from other purchasers online and the amount of Better Business Bureau marketing jargon they use on the website to “steal” my trust. Buyers beware - No stars "

Super quick shipping!

"They had the best price on Hawk brake pads. Received my order in 2 days. Lightning fast shipping! Thanks!"

2017-10-26

Fast Service. Great Prices.

"Had the lowest price on some HKS Hipermax IV Sp coilovers with their sale. Deal was even better with their 3% off coupon code. Item arrived in one week. No complaints."

2017-10-24

Brake Kit

"Awesome brake kit, great stopping power. Delivery was fast"

2017-10-23

5 star

"Quick delivery with quality product "

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!