800-959-0145

Customer service: 7.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.31/10
2018-04-30

Item Out Of Stock

"Ordered 4/20/18. Free UPS ground shipping (4-5 business days). Expected delivery date 4/27/18. Received email on 4/23/18 stating that my order should be arriving soon. On 4/27/18, I received a survey regarding my order. It wanted me to confirm that I received my order. I didn't. I submitted a ticket with the shipping department asking for a status and a tracking number which I had yet to receive. The reply I received was that the item I ordered was not currently in stock and that they didn't expect more of that item until the end of May! Why in the world would they let people order an item that's not in stock. It should say on the website that the item is out of stock and when they anticipate more. Let the buyer decide if they want to wait that long or not. I needed the item when I ordered it, or within the expected delivery time. NOT A MONTH AND A HALF LATER!! I cancelled the order. This is the first and last time that I will ever do business with THMotorsports. Unbelievable! Buyer beware."

2018-04-29

Awesome company

"Great customer service and super fast shipment. Great deal on a DW fuel pump. DEF best deal I found, Thanks ."

2018-04-25

They are a Scam!

"They advertise a selling price and then three days later cancelled my order claiming a description error. Taking my money immediately but then telling me 5 days to credit my account! DO NOT buy from this company!!!"

2018-04-25

This company is a scam!

"TH MOTORSPORTS LIST ITEMS CHEAP ONLINE THEN TELL YOU THERE WAS ERROR IN LISTING AND WILL REFUND I HAVE NOT GOT ANY REFUND IF THEIR WAS ERROR IN LISTING WHY IS ITEM STILL LISTED ONLINE YOU SEE THIS OVER AND OVER IN REVIEWS...SCAM COMPANY BEWARE!!!! If you have been scammed by this company report them to Federal Trade Commission, US POSTAL INSPECTOR, Your States Attorney Generals office and BBB"

2018-04-24

Large Selection, Great Pricing, Fast Shipping

"I needed some brake pads for a planned upgrade and THM had the best pricing on them by far. I placed my order on Saturday night, it was shipped out Monday, and arrived on Tuesday. A very smooth transaction, and I will definitely be checking THM first for my parts needs in the future."

2018-04-15

Magnaflow Y Pipe

"Lowest price around and fast free shipping. Had mine in less than week. Worked great doing a muffler delete in my 00 K2500"

2018-04-10

No package and just excuses....

"I placed an order and have not received the item. I have sent multiple emails with them saying they will get back to me at the end of the day. Well guess what they haven't. This is the worst experience I've had with a parts company in 15 years. I'm a automotive service manager and if my guys did this it would be unacceptable. I have asked for a refund and no one will even answer. Very poor managed and communication."

Quick shopping

"Excellent price with fast shipping!"

Stoptech & Support

"I have ordered brakes a few times, one axle kit for my 335i with SS lines and recently (Order 18097-09202-91434) a brake kit for a tsx. Free shipping was great, quick order confirmation and follow up. Will continue to purchase through TH Motorsports.

StopTech

"Great buisness, offered free shipping and everything."

2018-04-06

Good!

"awesome communication and fast shipping!! Will but again in the future.

2018-04-05

HKS

"So far they have had exactly what I needed and they’re customer service and order updates are awesome!"

2018-04-05

Says IN-STOCK when not, Wont refund

"I order ARP bolts from this company. It states on their website that they have them IN-STOCK, They weren't. I called and they said you should get them by the end of the month, so I called at the end of the month and then they said the end of next month. I canceled my order and they said 1-2 business days so they can make sure its canceled and provide me a refund. Its been 9 days and counting still no info. Very displeased."

2018-04-03

3 Orders Cancelled For Improper Listing

"Order 3 different times, all three orders were responded by an automated email explaining that the items i ordered are listed improperly and I will be getting a refund in 4-5 business days. My refund took 3 weeks to return and that was after multiple emails and multiple calls with no response from anyone personally. Worst than dealing with ModBargains. "

Helpful (2) Cool

2018-04-02

Good deal

"Called once, emailed a few times and got prompt responses. Will purchase from again. "

Share THMotorsports's store rating