Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.
2017-12-21

Perfect Gift

"Product was described as listed on their web page. Once oder was placed I received email confirmation. There was an issue with the product not in store but I was immediately given several options to receive product in time for the holidays. Instead of playing email tag I called the number provided in the email, spoke with the tech handling my order and was quickly able to select an option based on his product knowledge and recommendation. Needless to say, I am 1 happy customer with intentions on returning for future purchases and making recommendations to friends. "

2017-12-20

Excellent experience

"Great transaction and very fast shipping. Will do business with them in the future. Thank you."

2017-12-18

Thanks

"I appreciate the help Luke. Made the whole process run flawless. "

2017-12-16

First Time Customer

"Just wanted to say that I had a great experience ordering from you guys. Best price on the entire web! Fast service; got my order 2 days before it was expected to be delivered. Over all great experience! "

2017-12-13

Zero Stars

"Horrible sales experience. Ordered almost $1000 worth of brakes for my 535i on November 21 and the internet app gave me a delivery date of 11/27. The 27th came and no brakes and I was planning my install for that following weekend. I already received my orders from Turner Motorsports and URO that I ordered on the same day as my THMotorsports order. I sent them a "What's Up" email on the 28th and there reply was "Oh we need to verify your identity, please send a copy of your picture ID and credit card used to purchase this item." Now they have already received payment in full from my CC and no fraud alerts a full week prior to this email so you can only assume they were stalling. I went back and forth with them and receive a projected shipping date of 12/8/2017. On the 9th no email update no hay nada so I cancelled the order and I'm pretty sure I have caught a case of Information Superhighway Road Rage from them, my doctor hasn't called back with the results yet. Here it is now 12/13 and they refunded the cheapest part of my order, $128.99 brake lines, and I'm still waiting for the other $842.08. I used these guys because they had a rotor and pad bundle that I liked and thought it would be convenient, NOT!!!!!!!!"

2017-12-12

Lexus flywheel

"Very easy to purchase item and cant wait to use it! will write a follow up on the product. Have bought before on here and was satisfied. "

2017-12-11

Quick shipping

"I ordered some break pads and was quickly notified that they were being shipped to my house. I knew where my package was throughout the whole process and they arrived in a reasonable amount of time."

Helpful staff

"They were helpful over the phone when I placed my order. Only issue I had was that I received my order a little later than stated and on different days. Also, in the confirmation email it said it was being shipped by FedEx and the tracking number led to FedEx's website, but it was actually shipped thru UPS."

Comp clutch and flywheel

"Called to place an order and the guy gave me a great price on a comp clutch and flywheel with free shipping. was told over the phone it would be only 2 days but actually took 7, but i dont mind. Only reason it didnt get 5 stars but overall great deal"

Eventually worked it out

"Originally placed an order for a pair of brake pads. The order was cancelled without explanation. I had to reach back out to find they couldn't supply me the product and had to find my own alternative solution. Pricing was pretty good, would just be nice if the customer service team was more proactive"

2017-12-06

Great service and attention to there customers! will be coming back for all my S2000 needs

"I was shopping around for coilovers for my S2000 and I was unsure on what brand to go with.
But after talking to Will in the sales department, he made it clear on what to expect from each company of coilover. He's a S2000 guy too, so he was able to provide a lot of insight on make and models of coilovers and what would be the difference between. He never seened rushed like other places I had previously called.
I highly recommend THmotorsports for all your car parts needs!

2017-12-05

Fast. Best Prices. Accurate.

"I found the product I purchased to be way cheaper than different competitors. At first, I thought it was too good to be true but once it arrived only a couple business days later, it was exactly what I ordered. "

2017-12-04

Lacks everything a good online business should have

"First of all, even 1 star rating is too much for such a badly run business.

Ordered a product, waited 3 days, received no updates regarding shipping. Called in to follow up, and was told that they would email me the tracking number.

They emailed me saying that they couldn't locate the tracking number but the item is on its way, and not to worry.

Waited another 4 days, so now it is total of 7 days, no tracking number, no sign of a package. Called back, was told a completely different story plus on top of it had to deal with a very rude customer service representative. They said the item was out of stock from the manufacturer (since they drop ship and don't hold any stock themselves), and it would maybe ship out after 2 days then take another 5-6 days to receive.

Asked them to upgrade the order to a 2-day shipping at no charge to me, since I urgently needed this item, was told that they would lose money on the order.

I even played nice and asked if they can find me another part of the same category from the same manufacturer, but I realized I would just be wasting my time since they are not competent enough to even do such thing, and asked them to cancel my order. Ordered a similar product from another online retailer.

You can find the same products, at the same prices everywhere else on the internet, don't be fooled by all their marketing ploys saying they've been seen on TV, and they have great ratings. Order your products from another place and save yourself the headache, hassle and the time you will end up losing.

2017-11-30

Good customer service

"Best pricing around and fast shipping"

2017-11-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I was able to get in touch with William Long, and he was able to find me all the parts I was looking for. Would definitely recommend THMotorsports to a friend, fast shipping and good prices."

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!