800-959-0145

Shipping & packaging: 7.66/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-08-18

Waited over a week to cancel my order and still hasn't refunded my money

"I ordered a part for my son. They waited 10 days to tell me they were canceling my order. I know it is because they were a little cheaper than everyone else. They put the product back on their site a few days later at a higher price but 16 days after taking my money they still haven't refunded it and will not return my emails.
Be careful. I wouldn't trust them and wish I'd done more research before ordering from them.

Great customer service

"Placed my order online but the website crashed as I placed it. Got in contact with a sales rep Will. He got everything sorted out and got my order shipped out the same day. "

2018-08-13

Fast shipping, great prices!

"I ordered a clutch kit for my s2000. The pricing was better than I was able to find anywhere, and shipping was very fast. Thanks again! Order # 12332."

2018-08-13

THMotorsport is a wate of my time! Still waiting for my refund after 3 weeks since the item was return!

"I put an order in and was charged for it, a few days later I was told 1 of my item was out of stock, so I ordered what was in stock, they then ship the items. I was not happy with the product when it arrived and ask for a refund, Michael Novelo (Customer Service Representative) said send item back and we will refund your money, so I send the item back and 3 weeks after the company has received it, I am still waiting for my refund, Michael on 3 different emails told me that it will be processed soon and the last email stated that it will be taken care of within 24-38 hours and after 4 days later, still no refund, I am contacting my card company to report this company defrauding me!"

2018-07-27

Refuse to refund 974.00!!!!!! never sent Brake kit

"I paid for a performance brake kit on the 16th of July I was informed verbally and then by email they would be in my possession by Friday the 20th or Monday the 23rd at the latest. I called customer service Monday the 23rd for tracking number and was told the brake kit would be several more weeks. I requested a refund to Paypal yesterday morning and as of COB today July 26 nothing. I would appreciate your involvement as the vendor has not refunded the 845.00 for the brake kit or refunded the small items that are of no use without the brakes. RA 220-8491 $72.00 + 150-9419K $54.00. I have returned these two small items via USPS with tracking numbers. As these people have not refunded my 845.00 as I never received I went to the BBB page where there are many people experiencing the same problems with this outfit. I have all the emails."

2018-07-24

Great Service

"Great customer service, helped me figure out what setup I needed for my coilovers, and the pricing was better than most competitors. Shipping was also quick! Definitely coming back when I need more parts!"

2018-07-10

Great customer service

"I ordered an Apex'i Noir exhaust for my car, but it was apparently back-ordered until August, as I got an email the next day stating so. I gave them a call, and Luke helped me figure out an alternative to it, and I ended up getting an HKS Sport Ti, which ended up being made of better materials anyways. It was a bit more expensive than the Apex'i, but Luke hooked me up a little bit on the pricing to make up for the back-order issue. Definitely will be one of the first places I check when I need new parts in the future."

2018-07-09

Great experience!

"I had a great experience with THMotorsports! They have great pricing, great customer service and fast shipping. I will definitely recommend them in the future. "

2018-06-21

Project kics r40

"Ordered my part, got confirmation. After a few months waiting for it to come from Japan. They contacted ups to change the address because I moved. They helped out "

2018-06-20

Great service as always

"Best prices and fast free shipping on orders. Have almost everything you need. "

2018-06-18

BUYER BEWARE

"I placed an order from the https://thmotorsports.com/ website for Hawk Brakes and EBC Rotors for my 2002 Ford Taurus SES because they seemed to be in stock. I found out a couple days later that they were being drop shipped in 2 separate orders.
First I get a set of Hawk Brakes and then I got a second pair of Hawk Brakes that were sent Priority Overnight and then also the rotors. I first checked my credit card to see if I was double billed for the brakes and I wasn’t so then I called TH Motorsports to let them know I received an extra set of brakes that were overnighted to me by error. I asked them to send me a pre-paid return label so that I could return them. I didn’t hear anything back so I sent their customer service an email to explain what happened and I was asked to send them a picture of the overnight shipping label which I provided. Next thing going to do the brake job I find out they sent me 2 sets of Hawk Brakes that fit a Honda! After all this back and forth with Michael Novelo and just hearing back saying we’re working on it I asked him if he can ship me out the Hawk Brakes that fit my 2002 Ford Taurus SES and he told me I would have to place another order which is absurd. I have since had my brakes and rotors replaced and told Michael Novelo to give me a full refund for the order I replaced and send me pre-paid return labels so that I can send everything back. All I keep hearing from him is thank you for your patience we are working on it.
How long does it take to print return labels and refund a credit card? 12 days of numerous back and forth emails and no resolution.

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-13

Out of stock but they still take your $$ and make you wait

"Not worth the discount... if I had known it would take 2 weeks to get my brake pads and rotors I would have ordered off Amazon for a little more. When my order was placed I was told 4 to 5 days shipping. Then i get an email that their out of stock and it would have to be shipped direct from factory.. usually doesn't affect the date shipment is received.. Only after i email back 5 days later because I haven't heard anything, do I get an email that my order has shipped and is expected to arrive on the 19th.. that's almost 2 weeks later. I needed them for this Sat. And def would have bought somewhere else had I known it would take this long. Guess what wasn't delayed... payment.. they took my money the day I ordered the parts.. even though they didnt have them not could they confirm the factory had them until 5 days later.. never again"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-13

Great Prices and Fast Transaction

"Online transaction was fast and smooth. Prices were great as well. My s300sx-e super core and s200sx turbine housing were shipped fast, but clearly drop-shipped from Borg Warner (or distributor) in MI. So, I can't speak to the expedience of shipping stocked items from the THMotorsports' Chicago facility. Overall, very satisfied. Thanks!!!"

2018-06-10

Great prices

"Crazy cheap pricing, I don't know how they do it. Fast drop shipping too."

2018-06-09

Great service

"Ordered a part which was backordered and wouldn't be in for a long time, so I was able to work out a deal for some other parts of similar cost to be shipped instead. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied."

Share THMotorsports's store rating