Stores > THMotorsports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review THMotorsports by clicking a star below.

Helpful staff

"They were helpful over the phone when I placed my order. Only issue I had was that I received my order a little later than stated and on different days. Also, in the confirmation email it said it was being shipped by FedEx and the tracking number led to FedEx's website, but it was actually shipped thru UPS."

Comp clutch and flywheel

"Called to place an order and the guy gave me a great price on a comp clutch and flywheel with free shipping. was told over the phone it would be only 2 days but actually took 7, but i dont mind. Only reason it didnt get 5 stars but overall great deal"

Eventually worked it out

"Originally placed an order for a pair of brake pads. The order was cancelled without explanation. I had to reach back out to find they couldn't supply me the product and had to find my own alternative solution. Pricing was pretty good, would just be nice if the customer service team was more proactive"

2017-12-06

Great service and attention to there customers! will be coming back for all my S2000 needs

"I was shopping around for coilovers for my S2000 and I was unsure on what brand to go with.
But after talking to Will in the sales department, he made it clear on what to expect from each company of coilover. He's a S2000 guy too, so he was able to provide a lot of insight on make and models of coilovers and what would be the difference between. He never seened rushed like other places I had previously called.
I highly recommend THmotorsports for all your car parts needs!

2017-12-05

Fast. Best Prices. Accurate.

"I found the product I purchased to be way cheaper than different competitors. At first, I thought it was too good to be true but once it arrived only a couple business days later, it was exactly what I ordered. "

2017-12-04

Lacks everything a good online business should have

"First of all, even 1 star rating is too much for such a badly run business.

Ordered a product, waited 3 days, received no updates regarding shipping. Called in to follow up, and was told that they would email me the tracking number.

They emailed me saying that they couldn't locate the tracking number but the item is on its way, and not to worry.

Waited another 4 days, so now it is total of 7 days, no tracking number, no sign of a package. Called back, was told a completely different story plus on top of it had to deal with a very rude customer service representative. They said the item was out of stock from the manufacturer (since they drop ship and don't hold any stock themselves), and it would maybe ship out after 2 days then take another 5-6 days to receive.

Asked them to upgrade the order to a 2-day shipping at no charge to me, since I urgently needed this item, was told that they would lose money on the order.

I even played nice and asked if they can find me another part of the same category from the same manufacturer, but I realized I would just be wasting my time since they are not competent enough to even do such thing, and asked them to cancel my order. Ordered a similar product from another online retailer.

You can find the same products, at the same prices everywhere else on the internet, don't be fooled by all their marketing ploys saying they've been seen on TV, and they have great ratings. Order your products from another place and save yourself the headache, hassle and the time you will end up losing.

2017-11-30

Good customer service

"Best pricing around and fast shipping"

2017-11-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I was able to get in touch with William Long, and he was able to find me all the parts I was looking for. Would definitely recommend THMotorsports to a friend, fast shipping and good prices."

2017-11-28

Great seller! Fast delivery!

"Ordered an exhaust system for my car. Showed up a day early and everything was perfect. Cheapest prices around too!"

2017-11-25

Always Good Prices!

"I've received the best prices on name band parts ordering with THMotorsports. They will be my first choice when looking for performance parts for my vehicles. "

2017-11-22

Great prices/hard to get parts

"Great experience, They had the parts I couldn't find any where and at a awesome price. Even though they didn't have the odd ball item on the shelf ( others couldn't even get it) They sourced it for me and shipped it within a couple of days. so hard to get quality parts for C20 trucks locally, these guys came thru. "

2017-11-16

Refusing to correct issues from their website

"Ordered a set of EBC rotors and pads for my car. When I went to install I realized the parts where incorrect. I contacted EBC and they verified my issue. Since this I have been fighting with customer service to acknowledge their issue to no avail. All I wanted was for my order to be fixed."

2017-11-12

Ordering from THMotorsports was a big mistake, never again!

"Let me start with a timeline...OCT, 25, order for a set of brake rotors and front and rear pads is made. A week after only the front pads are delivered, no front rotors or pads. Contacted company to ask where my order is, the reply was it was shipping direct from the manufactorer, and it would be sent out on Nov 8th or 9th. Today is the Oct 12, the company still has not confirmed the order has gone out, and has failed to update me in addition. Today I will order a whole new set of brake parts from a company that actually delivers what they sell, and I will demand that THmotor cancel the rest of my order,pays the return shipping on the pads I did get, and refund my entire order. Its unacceptable to that a company like this will sell parts it cant then deliver properly, or at all!"

2017-11-09

Short Ram Intake

"At first I was a little sketched out because I had ordered it on Sunday the 5th and I hadn't gotten a response if it shipped or not so I emailed them and they got back to me right away and they sent the details and tracking number for my package and I received it Thursday the 9th. Thank you for the quick shipping and cheap price!!"

2017-10-30

Trac bar

"Ordered a traction bar guy was very helpful!! Can't wait to get it by the end of the week!"

Share THMotorsports's store rating

THMotorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

THMotorsports is not a merchant member
THMotorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!