800-959-0145

Customer service: 7.54/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.28/10
2018-05-25

Easy Checkout

"Very easy checkout process and quick order processing!"

2018-05-24

Fast shipping

"Fast shipping and a quality product"

2018-05-17

Best upgrade shop

"Been shopping with thm for years.. Can't beat their prices and the service and specials are awesome. Beats all the rest.. Thm is the best!"

2018-05-16

Fast shipping!! Love it!

"Excelente fast free shipping and good price!"

2018-05-16

Cheap and Fast

"The items I ordered were cheaper than anywhere and the shipping was unbelievably fast!"

2018-05-15

On time

"Shipped the product quickly and came earlier than expected!"

2018-05-13

Awesome

"Great website with unbeatable prices! "

2018-05-11

Great customer service

"Got my part quick and easy and for a very cheap price. "

2018-05-09

I purchased Brakes and after 2 months could not get them...

"I purchased off there website a a complete big brake kit for my mini cooper. I THOUGHT that if it was not a stocked item it would tell me (WRONG) after a week or so I try calling to get an update on the brakes.. I was told it was in processing and should be on the way.. Now I have an updated ship date of 3/21/18... SO I wait and get a phone on 4/3/18 call from someone saying it was out of stock and should ship in three weeks do you want to wait? SO, I look at my options and decide YES I will wait. good we will have it to you when we can.. and the phone goes dead... WHO did I talk to? Was it a dream? .. So I then get an E-mail that states Item should ship by 4/19/18... FOUR WEEKS... so They added a week in there someplace now I get an E-mail. SO that date comes and goes with no updates.. then I get a notice from fedex that I have a 73lbs pack going to me the next day.. OK it must be the brakes.. SO I have the ring doorbell... Fedex comes calls I am at work so I tell him to leave a note and I will sign it for tomorrow.. Good Done MY BRAKES finally are here!!
BUT!! Nothing with THM seems easy at all.. (Hand another part I ordered from website and got it WRONG PART-- It was my fault they said because even if you put your car in there website IT will sell you what does not fit and that is my problem?) So we go on here I now call fedex to get package moved to a on hold location and get told this ..." THE SHIPPED HAS MARKED THIS PACKAGE SO YOU MUST BE HOME TO PERSONALLY SIGN FOR THE ITEM YOU CAN NOT CHANGE LOCATION OR SIGN ONLINE FOR YOUR PACKAGE.. ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT HOME AFTER THREE TRIES THE SHIPPED REQUESTED THAT PACKAGE GET RETURNED TO THEM " That is correct they shipped A package to someone that has a job and works requiring him to stay home from work in 2018 to get a box when there is 10 fedex location that I could pickup from.. THM is a bad company to do buy from. Oh ya I then called THM and talked to Mike and got no surprise at all or even a feeling he even cared. He did say he would arrage for the package to be held someplace.. that he chooses that is close to my house (Like I was a child) and he would send me an e-mail in 24 hours.. I told him that the box will be sent back to you in 24 hours (HE did not care.. and repeated you should get an E-mail with direction within 24 hours )... I know that since I have not even gotten my parts yet, If they are wrong again like like last time I will have a battle to return them.. BUT I do not want anyone else to go through what I have gone through... Brown Bear Mini

2018-05-03

Great Customer Service

"The original product (different color) I ordered was out of stock. I called the number provided in the email and had the replacement order for this part placed in a matter of minutes. Fast shipping too - I received my order before the promised arrival date.

Order/invoice #10199

2018-05-02

Best Prices on the Web!

"ThMotorsports has great prices and customer service. If you have have any questions or concerns they are available just a call away. "

2018-05-01

Great service

"Shipped my order quickly and was at my door the next day. "

2018-04-30

Item Out Of Stock

"Ordered 4/20/18. Free UPS ground shipping (4-5 business days). Expected delivery date 4/27/18. Received email on 4/23/18 stating that my order should be arriving soon. On 4/27/18, I received a survey regarding my order. It wanted me to confirm that I received my order. I didn't. I submitted a ticket with the shipping department asking for a status and a tracking number which I had yet to receive. The reply I received was that the item I ordered was not currently in stock and that they didn't expect more of that item until the end of May! Why in the world would they let people order an item that's not in stock. It should say on the website that the item is out of stock and when they anticipate more. Let the buyer decide if they want to wait that long or not. I needed the item when I ordered it, or within the expected delivery time. NOT A MONTH AND A HALF LATER!! I cancelled the order. This is the first and last time that I will ever do business with THMotorsports. Unbelievable! Buyer beware."

2018-04-29

Awesome company

"Great customer service and super fast shipment. Great deal on a DW fuel pump. DEF best deal I found, Thanks ."

2018-04-25

They are a Scam!

"They advertise a selling price and then three days later cancelled my order claiming a description error. Taking my money immediately but then telling me 5 days to credit my account! DO NOT buy from this company!!!"

Share THMotorsports's store rating