Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-27

Satisfied

"I never received a tracking #. Sword showed up 6 days later. But everything else is A+. I will buy from again and I highly recommend. Plus there prices are the lowest around. My sword is worth way more then I paid. Angie in Custom Service is amazing. Thanks again SOM. "

2018-01-05

Incorrect Order and Unresponsive

"I ordered from Swords of Might things for Christmas. The first order came in on time, the second did not. Whoever created the shipping label put my last name as the street name, so of course UPS could not find the address. Understandable human error. When I finally received the package after several calls to UPS, I noticed one of the knives missing...the main gift I was waiting on PAST Christmas. I sent an email to Swords of Might about the incident. No response. I called and left a message. Still no response. I will never use them again. Terrible experience! "

2017-09-08

GREAT customer service

"I ordered a katana, a cutting mat, and a cutting stand on Swords of Might. It was taking a little longer than expected, so I called their customer service and talked to a wonderful woman named Angie. She assured me that the product was on its way, she was extremely friendly, and it arrived today! All of the items are in perfect condition, and I'm so happy to have them. I will definitely be buying again!"

2017-08-25

DO NOT BUY FROM SWORDSOFMIGHT.COM

"This website looks extremely legit trying to draw you in with their "customer delivery guarantee" bullshit. I ordered $60 worth of merchandise and was told on the payment page that I would receive an email my orders tracking number. BULLSHIT. I never got an email not even a week later. If it wasn't for me writing down my order number on the payment page I probably would have had no proof that I gave this **** company my money. I wish I came to this site and read the most recent reviews because it happened to multiple people. There customer service phone number is a joke. You are either calling not during business hours or the call volume is high. You can email them, but **** if I didn't even receive my confirmation email what makes you think they will respond to my customer service email. They were so quick to take my money out of my account with out sending anything. POINT IS DO NOT BUY FROM SWORDSOFMIGHT.COM they are scam and fraudulent artists. Their company is false advertisement and if you guys really wanted to you can sue them! "

2017-07-24

They took my money, but no product.

"I placed an online with this company. I didn't receive an order confirmation or shipping information. I waited a week and nothing. I thought maybe the order just didn't process. However when I checked my bank account Swords of might did take my money. I've emailed them and called their customer service phone number with no response. It's been over a month and still no product or response from the company. "

2017-06-13

shipped broken goods and won't do a damn thing about it.

"i purchased a crossbow from swords of might. the item arrived broken, the bolt that was supposed to be included was missing, the stock was damaged and the triggering mechanism was missing all together. the product was shipped in cut up and re-taped shipping boxes, no factory shipping. over the past month i've supplied pictures, contacted them several times and have received no help, only vague promises to contact the manufacturer. with shipping the item cost north of $150 and swords of might has made no effort to rectify the situation. this business is strictly shop at your own risk. a business should not judged by what they get right, but how they deal with it when they get it wrong."

2017-06-06

Great support & crazy low prices!!

"I bought with these guys a couple of years back and the products were good but the customer support....horrible!! but it looks like they have a new website and new owners now so I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised. awesome selection and prices as always and the products were all in stock and shipped on time. had a little bit of a hiccup with one product I wanted but their support team was excellent (ask for Angie). Will definitely be buying soon"

2017-06-06

Amazing Prices!

"This company by far had the lowest prices. I was concerned by some of the older reviews but the new management and crew really seem to be getting everything back in line!"

2017-05-31

New management, great prices, great service

"So SOM was apparently bought around the beginning of the year and I thought I'd give them another shot after I'd had a less than ideal experience in the past. I give them 2 thumbs up for every part of the experience.

First I talked to Angie, who was very knowledgeable and helpful. She knowledgeably discussed sword maintenance and steel quality.
Then I selected the Hanwei Claymore, for sale way less than other sites, and a few practice mats to qualify for free shipping.
Finally, my order arrived in about a week, and with a really nice note from the owner.

Kudos to new management for turning this into a top tier operation!

2017-05-26

Great Price!

"I did a lot of research before ordering a sword for my cousin's graduation gift - really pleased with what I ordered, and so was my cousin. Order received before expected. "

2017-01-31

Poor

"I ordered a product from them their,located an hour from my home after a week I never herd anything about my item fine no problem I spoke to someone online and asked if an item was instock he proceeded to tell me that he could have it to me in a 5-7 day business transaction. I proceeded to tell him that I had ordered one one and was wondering the status and he said that their isn't any in stock or in warehouse and they ware still waiting on the arrival. He just told me that he could have it in 5-7 days and it's already been longer than that and nothing at the store yet "

2016-09-03

Good Variety

"Originally had issues, but they have since been resolved."

2016-06-08

Absolute Garbage

"Purchased a sword with two day priority and it's been two weeks and still has not arrived. My inquiries through email have been ignored. This site is a joke."

2016-02-22

Do NOT give them your e-mail!

"This place can not manage a simple customer list and will not unsubscribe you no matter what you do. I have clicked the "Unsubscribe" link many times and have also e-mailed their web-admin asking to be removed from their list. A simple filter-to-trash works just fine but they should also respect their customers' wishes to not receive solicitations. I was happy with the product that I received from them but will never do business with them again because of this simple ignored request. --Justin"

2016-01-07

"A shout-out to all my HEMA brothers and sisters. I highly suggest you shop very carefully with a company known as Swords of Might. Without getting into unnecessary details I have been trying for almost two weeks now to get a simple return merchandise authorization and pre-paid UPS label for a CLEARLY DAMAGED item from IMPROPER PACKAGING and have run into a brick wall of both indifference and outright incompetence with their customer (mis)service department.

While they seem to have some real bargains, I highly suggest you only buy with a true credit card so your purchase may be "disputed" if you run into a similar problem and must force their hand since I am convinced that is the only way you will get anything done with those folks.

Just remember you often get exactly what you pay for. In other words what would tease beginning paratroopers with while a young jump master: "We get the very finest equipment we can find from the lowest bidder. Now GO!!!"

That is all...