Product & services pricing 9.38/10
Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.45/10
2018-05-21

Fantastic Experience!

"I only made a small first order. The personal response and timely arrival of the order was fantastic! I will not even shop other providers from now on. I'm already considering my next order with Sweetwater. "

2018-05-20

Sweetwater, Best Run co. in the Nation

"Sweetwater by far has the best customer service in the Nation. Their shipping is the fastest, with the easiest way of tracking your shipments. They are a pleasure to do business with...Ed Johnson"

2018-05-18

Sweetwater...is there something special in their water?

"It would seem so.
Minutes after I concluded my transaction on their website Josh Strid ,my personal customer service rep, was on the phone with me making sure that I had got everything I needed. Mostly though, he was making sure that he could get my items shipped that evening. I've had a few conversations with Josh over the past few years. He calls me now and then and we mostly just talk. It's not like he's pressuring me to buy anything but we do talk about gear while we're on the phone. He seems to be up to date on gear that Sweetwater doesn't even carry. Every once in a while I'll test him on something like Cogg Effect. He knows what I'm talking about.
So 2 days later my new bass shows up. I guess it's been about 6 days now and I can't find anything wrong with it. Plays great right out of the box and sounds as good as it looks.

2018-05-18

A good experience

"My first experience was to hear and discuss the possibility of purchasing a Bose L1. Daniel my rep. both discussed and
let me hear a BoseL1 as well as several other brands at the price point.
The second experience was to purchase after thinking about the info. I had gained previously. It was easy and pleasant and quick.
I have dealt with Sweetwater many times over the years and all experiences have been positive.

2018-05-17

Amazing!

"I was truely amazed by the Sweetwater service.

My order was facilitated just by a click of a button!

The rest was so organised in terms of freight n delivery.

2018-05-17

Personal service in an internet marketplace that is generally very impersonal

"I am generally hard to impress as I expect good Customer Service to be the standard, not the exception. Sweetwater, however, should be held up as the model of Customer Service in the internet age! You have figured out how to deliver personal service in an internet marketplace that is generally very impersonal. Rather than the normal obligatory Customer survey followed by an endless stream of sales emails, Sweetwater followed up the sale with a personal phone call (not a robo call) from Riley Koenemann, our Sales Engineer thanking us for the business and asking if there were any questions we had and letting us know he was available anytime in the future to assist us. That was followed up a week later by an email from the President and Founder asking for input and providing direct contact info for the entire Executive Management Team. Well Done Sweetwater!! You have restored my faith that some businesses know what Customer Service means. Now if you can just get into the Cable, Internet, and Cell phone business... LOL"

Best of the Best!

"Recently bought a guitar and amp from SweetWater. Can't say enough good things about this retailer. They stay in touch with you every step of the way, even after you receive your shipment to make sure everything is as you expected. Got questions? They have answers, and unlike some other places, they don't make you feel less than for asking, but make you feel like part of some big extended family. They have lots to choose from, easy transactions, and fast shipping, along with their outstanding customer service, what more could you ask for? Sweetwater is simply the best all the way around."

Simply The Best!

"Best all around retailer! "

Boss RC 1 BK

"Bought myself a looper in this store. Everything is just super. Sweetwater? thank you for your amazing work."

2018-05-15

WHAT CAN I SAY YOU GUYS AT SWEETWATER ARE GREAT

"My experience has been a very good at Sweetwater all my needs and i mean everything.Sweetwater takes care of it.The best team i ever work with."

2018-05-15

Another "sweet" deal

"I got on the order list for a super deal on an e865 Sennheiser microphone. I was notified when the mic became available and received it in 2 days. All my purchases from Sweetwater have been excellent and I receive notices of upcoming special deals.Nice people to have on your side."

2018-05-14

Satisfaction Guarrsnteed

"Sweetwater people were courteous and good in communication. The items that I got from them ( Fishman loudbox and Line6 wireless headset microphone really serve my purpose and bless me and my church bigtime.Keep up the good works!"

2018-05-14

Great Experience

"The whole experience dealing with Sweetwater was amazing. They answered all of my questions promptly and they were very pleasant. My shipment came right on time and everything was just as advertised. I am very happy with this company and I will be using them again."

2018-05-13

Very efficient.

"I get the items earlier than I expected."

2018-05-13

Sweetwater is simply the best

"EASY! Pleasurable shopping. Good thing I'm not a gear addict. "

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating