Stores > Sweetwater Sound

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sweetwater Sound by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

Amazing service!

"The service at Sweetwater is amazing. I’m a customer for life! "

wonderful service

"My experience with Sweetwater has been amazing. Placing an order was efficient and easy and I was probably contacted by Sweetwater representative named Caleb. After speaking with Caleb I could tell that they take customer service very serious at Sweetwater, and that’s greatly appreciated. It felt more like I was talking to a friend rather than an employee.My order was received swiftly and in good condition. I want to thank everyone at Sweetwater for taking pride in what they do."

Simply Amazing!

"I don’t write reviews, but I was thoroughly impressed with my experience with Sweetwater. I purchased a guitar from them and the packaging it arrived in was fantastic! They seemed to care about the guitar as much as I do! It wasn’t simply thrown in a box and shipped. My guitar was inspected and even arrived in tune! My Sales Engineer called me the next day to make sure everything was as expected. They truly go above and beyond when it comes to customer service! Plus, they give you candy! Sweetwater will have all my future business."

Awesome

"Easy to work with. Very knowledgeable staff. Like a true Mom and Pop store. "

2017-12-13

Great product and customer service.

"I just purchased an acoustic baritone guitar/with case from Sweetwater Sound for our band Jonny G and Friends. Both the instruments and the customer service were OUTSTANDING !!! The service representative was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality instrument and any other musical equipment. "

2017-12-12

Sweetwater the best music store in the universe ! No kidding !

"Shopping is always simple and the paiment is flawless and full of details too ! Oh! and when we speak to the associates, the attitude is perfect, exactly what i would want, if i had a company ! Congratulation to all people at sweetwater ! "

2017-12-12

Personal Experience!

"When you're a mom of a musician and you are needing help making the right purchase, Sweetwater Sound is the place to shop! I had a personal phone call and periodic check ins to make sure all was well! I recommend them hands down and I've shopped a lot of music venues!"

Professional

"Great promt and professional service. "

Uncommon experience

"Let me start by saying that I'm currently recovering from a stroke and playing the guitar was to be part of that recovery.My expectation is to play like Santana and lucky to sing like Joe Cocker lol.James had to deal with me from start to finish as he moved with patients and professionalism. James did an excellent job so I salute You! No question about the forgotten art of customer service....Sweetwater has it going on!!! Got a problem? They don't hid at Sweetwater...all numbers are readily available and visible! Yes, without a doubt Sweetwater has my vote and recommendation not to mention all future purchases.Folks Sweetwater does it right and here to stay!! Thanks Sweetwater"

2017-12-11

Extraordinary service and support!

"This was my first experience with Sweetwater Sound. My order was filled promptly and communications with Sweetwater Sound staff was excellent. I was kept in the loop at every turn and Patrick, my personal Sales Engineer, had the experience and expertise to answer all of my questions. "

Awesome

"Thanks for a great shopping experience with you. There is no other music store that I will shop with anymore, only your's. Thanks again... God bless.. Happy holidays..."

Awesome

"I found your price the be the best for the Looper I ordered. It was my first experience with your site. I received an email contact and I returned with a phone call. Your engineer was friendly, helpful and a pleasure to talk to. I was told he would be my contact with the company for any questions about the product and future purchases. I've never had that kind of commitment from any company for any product. WOW! The product was shipped halfway across the country and I had it in 2 days. Express shipping at no charge is a rarity. Another WOW! Sweetwater has become my go-to site for all my future purchases. Terrific job Sweetwater. Great products at great prices backed by great customer service. "

very bad quality control

"Over the past one and a half years buying from Sweetwater worth more than 21K $ i have never ever received a guitar in such conditions. Received the guitar full of dents and scratches, not set up and that is after spending three complete days under the 55 point evaluation, really disappointed "

2017-12-10

PGBC

"Excellent resources.
Splendid service!

2017-12-10

Perfect place to order from

"Second order from sweet waters and the service is second to none! Highly recommend them to all.Fast and prompt service.great follow up,"

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member
Sweetwater Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!