Stores > Sweetwater Sound

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sweetwater Sound by clicking a star below.
2018-02-21

Great Company

"Always a great experience!"

2018-02-20

Sweetwater Music Experience

"It is always a pleasure dealing with Sweetwater, they go above and beyond, the customer is always right to Sweetwater, they know how to treat a customer, there is never a need to go anywhere else what a pleasure dealing with them, if you want to know how to run a business, do business with Sweetwater and pay attention."

2018-02-18

Pro Cables

"I wanted a professional grade cable at a reasonable price and was very pleased with the guitar and mic cables I received. Two year unconditional warranty and a lifetime limited warranty. A Pro series cable produced for Sweetwater if I am not mistaken. Of course time will tell but these cables feel and look like the highest quality cables. "

2018-02-16

True customer service still exists!

"I had to make a return to Sweetwater but unfortunate events slowed the process for quite some time. Cassie O’Hanlon reached out via email to ensure that I was satisfied and if there was any more she could do. She accepted my very late return and processed my new order very quickly. Nobody would have taken the return after such a long period and at the very least , would have tried to me me feel bad about the deal. Cassie treated me as if it was yesterday (I’m talking about a year it took me to return this item due to an injury I had sustained) and never gave me any static. She was very polite, concerned & down right professional in every way. That’s what keeps us coming back! The personal touch. To top it off, Chuck the president of Seeetwater extended an email which I replied to and he actually read it and responded. Yeah Sweetwater is top notch at every level. Thank you for being one of the very few companies left that still actually understand what it takes to keep us coming back with a smile.
Sincerely,
Shred Master

2018-02-16

People who care about their customers

"One ofthe Best places to but online and knowledgeable about there products"

2018-02-15

Best customer experience.

"First time buyer from this business. Received a phone call from the sales engineer to verify purchase and additional call to check on add on requirements I may have missed. Product was on time, excellent tracking mechanism and well packaged. Will 100% be sending all of my follow on business to Seeetwater. "

2018-02-15

MUSICAL INSTRUMENT AND GEAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

"I have been a consistent Sweetwater customer since 2014. Unless they do not supply the product I am looking for, I always reach out to them first for my musical instrument and equipment needs. I have never been disappointed with their product availability, customer service, technical support or return policy when something doesn't work out the way I expected. And, if you have never visited their fantastic "campus" in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, I recommend you put a visit on your bucket list. "

2018-02-14

Will not buy my gear anywhere else,

"Great CS, prices are very Good. "

2018-02-13

Great Experience!

"My package was shipped immediately and arrived promptly. Their communication is great and makes you feel like a valued customer! Will definitely be purchasing with them again. Thank you Sweetwater!"

2018-02-11

THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS PERFECT.

"I was immediately notified by Sweetwater when the Nord Stage 3 arrived in their store as predicted after back-ordering one. It was shipped right away, easy to track daily as it crossed the country via Fedex, and arrived the precise day predicted by the sales engineer. So easy I immediately ordered a computer interface, software and speakers to add to my home studio. We'll now see if they can do it again."

GREAT EXPERIENCE

"I must admit my experience with Sweetwater was as good or better than any music equipment reseller on my home planet! Yea Earth! I may just hang around here a little longer."

Great Experience

"I bought a few gears in the past and I continue to buy from Sweetwater because they handled business very professionally and the most important thing they help customers during and after their purchasing products."

2018-02-10

Great tuner at a great price!

"Ordered my polytune clip on tuner and got a great price and fast delivery!"

2018-02-09

audio cocktail with a good mixer

"My name is Patrick, my sales engineer bears up under the same moniker so there's a hint of parochialism at the outset. For over 55 years I was a road musician/performer, back then a PA mixer was a Bogan or McMarten with 2 XLR (cannon) plugs. Well I've done radio and TV voice overs also for a good while, you'll hear me on many national commercials, I've done ten of thousands of
spots, been in hundreds of studios and in the 70's,80's and 90's owned and operated my own multi track studio. So when I decided to get back into VO's again, I called Patrick for the pedigree on the behringer Q802USB. He answered the technical questions, he answered the sales questions, he had my order wrapped up ready to ship in minutes, got the mixer in 2 days. Boy he knows his stuff.
Huh, I wonder if he knows TV's Mister Wizard's real name?

2018-02-09

Amazing service, quality gear, real people on the phone.

"Ordered a base guitar on line, received it in tune and set up perfectly, with a follow up call from my sales rep to make sure everything was good. Excellent service all the way."

Share Sweetwater Sound's store rating

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sweetwater Sound is not a merchant member
Sweetwater Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!