Stores > Swappa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Swappa by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Best place to buy and sell phones

"I've been buying and selling on Swappa for almost 4 years, and it just keeps getting better and better. With ESN checks and verification photos, you can trust that sellers are legit. Also, the prices and selection are great."

2017-11-10

Buying a phone on Swappa

"Buying a phone on swappa was very easy and safe. When my payment originally didn't go through a moderator there was there to help me solve this problem and led to a successful purchase. Communication with the seller was also very good and it was. Overall just a solid good experience on here, would most definitely recommend."

2017-11-08

Great experience. No surprises.

"From order to fulfillment, the process went off without a hitch. In particular, very happy with the communication and product itself. "

2017-11-03

Always a hit

"I love Swappa for the easy of purchasing devices, from finding them to finally completing a purchase. I have purchased over 6 devices from them and have never once had an issue. They ensure that any issues that do come up, are immediately fixed! Swappa has gained my trust as the go to marketplace for any tech devices!"

2017-11-01

Swappa is the best source for pre-owned phones and tablets

"My son needed a new phone and since he uses a Mac, he wanted to switch to an iPhone. He also needed a decent amount of storage. Swappa is always the first place I look when phone shopping. I found a mint iPhone 7 with 256 gb storage for what I feel was a very good price. My son really is impressed with his newish phone, switching from a Samsung S4. I really appreciate Swappa's requirements for sellers. It provides security for buyers.
I have bought and sold on Swappa and have great confidence in them.

2017-10-30

Amazing Experience Purchasing a Phone

"I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus phone via Swappa, and had an excellent experience. The seller was fast and communicative, and the phone was exactly as described. Awesome service."

2017-10-28

Awesome!

"I got a great unlocked Pixel XL phone, great seller, great packing and super fast shipping. Next time I need a new phone I'm coming here to get it!!"

2017-10-27

Great way to buy and sell phones

"This is the place to come for buying and selling phones. The fees and commissions are probably less than eBay. Good customer service."

2017-10-26

Terrible experience

"Phone didn't work. Seller took days to respond to my request of either try to get the phone fixed or send back for refund. Swapping does nothing to ensure that you the buyer receives a good phone. They only mediate between seller and buyer.
The buyer lied many times throughout the return process....saying he didn't receive the phone back.
And when it was proved to him by the tracking number, he amiited he had it. Then told me he issued me a full refund through PayPal.....but he didn't do that either. I had to file a claim with papal, then escalate it, to get my money back. I spent hours communicating on swappa, at sprint stores, at post offices, sucked up 3weeks of my life. Don't buy from seller Wholecell.....Bad Business!
I bought a phone through gazelle (it didn't work right either, but they took it back refunded money easilyfml. Then I ordered another one and it works!)

2017-10-21

Very easy with great confidence in the product

"Ordered an iphone 6, came just as advertised, quick shipping, very happy with this order. I like the fact that they do the background check on the phone for you and the shipping is included! Easier than buying off craigslist.

2017-10-20

Possisbly the Best and Safest Website to sell Used Phones and Tablets

"As a buyer, the fees are very reasonable! I only paid a $10 dollar fee for a $270 phone! This is very good for both sellers and buyers as on eBay, the seller would have to pay $27-$30 in final value fees. This lets us buy phones for a cheaper price on Swappa which benefits both the seller and the buyer. Another thing good about Swappa is there is real human verification to make sure the device isn't stolen or blacklisted and devices must pass strict criteria to be allowed on Swappa. Also Swappa is run by staff working 24-7 and I can easily get staff help within 20 minutes most of the time.

My first item I bought on Swappa was excellent! The phone was in mint condition just as described and the battery was perfect. I love my Nexus 6p and the seller was very helpful. I will continue to use Swappa to buy phones if I need and even sell phones if I have to. This is a perfect website set up perfectly. Thanks for such a great experience!

2017-10-17

Nexus 10 reborn

"My own Nexus 10 died, and the cost of replacing with a new tablet was higher than I would have liked, so I decided to give Swappa a try.

I searched for the exact configuration of my old tablet, found it - and was pleasantly surprised to find one which was already unlocked and with a custom ROM installed. The price was right (about 70% less than buying new) so I bought it. Seller was also great at communicating the status.

Received it yesterday (almost fully charged), charged it, logged in, installed my custom ROM, downloaded my backup and it was as if my original N10 had never died.

All in all, a great experience.

2017-10-16

Excellent

"Fast shipping. And the iPad was as described. Great condition. "

2017-10-16

Never disappoints!

"This is my second purchase and I'm impressed. I've also recommended a co-worker who shares the same sentiments about his purchase... I'll forever use Swappa, keep it up guys! "

2017-10-13

Simple transaction and arrived as expected

"I bought a refurbished phone and it arrived as expected. The fact that Swappa accepts PayPal is a bonus. "

Share Swappa's store rating

Swappa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swappa is not a merchant member
Swappa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!