swappa.com

Customer service: 7.16/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.55/10
2018-09-19

I love Swappa

"I've bought off of Swappa three times now. Never a bad experience. This is probably the only way I'll purchase a phone from now on. "

2018-09-18

100% Satisfied

"I order a phone on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2018 and I received the phone on Monday Sept 17th, 2018. I think the phone came relatively quick. I order the Samsung Note 4 and it noted that it would be in mint condition and in mint conditions it was!!!!! It looked brand new, as if I opened it from a new box. It had no scratches or marks of any kind on it!!! I am extremely satisfied and recommend this company to everyone!!!"

2018-09-16

Never Buying New Again

"Got a "good" condition Pixel that seems almost brand new for an excellent price. The buying experience was very easy, and I got the phone in only three days."

2018-09-16

Bought new resale iphone 7 unlocked

"I just bought an iphome 7 unlocked version for 400$ and it was in a new (resale) condition. I activated and it had 1 year warranty from apple and that's what i was worried about. I believe it's safe to use as long as u work with paypel verified accounts along with it's protection."

2018-09-15

Professional!

"Got what I was looking for just as dI scribed, on time thou it missed something the problem was fixed Asap. Great communication on customer service. I will Def recommend them to others. Thank you again. I love my item. Am looking forward to using it after getting my new Sim Card. "

2018-09-15

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

"Arrogant, unwilling to help, and useless. I've never encountered a company you tried to do business with and they said sorry we can't help and then refused to respond. Everyone working there should be replaced with McDonald's workers and that would be an upgrade. "

2018-09-13

The only place I’m buying cell phones from now on

"With my old iPhone battery slowly dying, I decided it was time to get another phone, but I didn’t want to pay new phone prices. A search online led me to Swappa. Not only did I get a great deal, I didn’t even have to buy used! Plus, the website makes it easy to search each phone by type, carrier, and condition, and you’re given a checklist to make sure the phone you bought works properly before leaving feedback."

2018-09-12

Swappa is awesome!

"Swappa really is amazing. It's like buying a phone on eBay, but better. Every listing is individually approved and the seller has to show IMEI number to prove it's not stolen or anything. Phones are also often cheaper because it's a better fee structure than eBay. They have even branched off into other consumer electronics now also. Definitely where I'll be buying and selling phones in the future."

2018-09-04

You're on your own if something goes wrong with the phone

"Swappa may be great if you don't run into an issue, but they are basically useless if something happens. From my experience they take the buyers side or no side in any disagreement. I bought a phone and after a couple days the screen died on it I sent the phone back as per the buyers instructions. Then the buyer starts saying I broke the screen. I had previously asked if there was any proof other than the original picture I sent that the buyer wanted and they said nothing. Swappa also did not interject anything to help make sure that I was protected as a buyer. Then upon the phone arriving oh look at all these new cracks and now they won't refund my money. Needless to say Swappa took no responsibility and just told me to contact paypal and the shipper and everyone but them for help.

I would be very careful buying a phone off of here. If you look at all the 5 star reviews its basically all people that never had a problem or didn't actually have to deal with swappa directly

2018-09-04

Service Above and Beyond

"I was so impressed with the recent service I received from Swappa. I purchased a phone and PayPal really went of their way to screw up the transaction. Their service was horrible. Swappa; however, tried to help the situation in any way they could. They clearly and consistently communicated with me during the mess PayPal created. Travis, often responded in less than a couple minutes. The seller I worked with was equally as impressive. Both the seller and Swappa went above and beyond to try and help.

I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!

2018-08-25

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

"Excellent transaction. Item arrived in good condition, as described, via USPS Priority Mail. Satisfied customer. Would purchase again from this seller."

2018-08-23

Samsung Galaxy S6

"My son got caught in a thunderstorm with his less than 1 year old paid in full (but not insured) 32MG Samsung Galaxy S6 (AT&T). The phone got wet, and got very hot, and then the screen went black. Even when it dried out, it still did not work. The estimate to repair the phone at two different local repair places was $199.00.
On the advice of a friend, we looked up Swappa,com, and found several pre owned Samsung Galaxy S6 phones at the very same price ($199.00) that we would have had to pay for the 32MG Samsung Galaxy S6 repair, but with an excellent Swappa guarantee. We replaced the broken phone with another unlocked gold (64MG) Samsung Galaxy S6 (AT&T), and it was shipped promptly, and arrived safely. The phone (sold by Tiger Phones) that was sent is in fine condition, and instead of the original's 32 MG, it is (A bonus!) 64MG. My son had the sim card replaced into the gold (64MG) Samsung Galaxy S6 phone by the AT&T store where the original phone was purchased, and the "new phone" is working perfectly. He is very happy with his "new phone", but plans to waterproof it in bad weather! We would definitely use Swappa.com, and Tiger Phones, in the future to buy a working phone with a guarantee for a reasonable price. We are very pleased with our experience with your company! Thanks so much!
Pat Waas

2018-08-19

Pixel - Fast Shipping & Great Seller

"The seller shipped the pixel right away - the condition of device was described.

I would buy from this seller again without question.

2018-08-18

Retailer Recommendation

"I was referred to this site by a Verizon retailer. The site was easy to navigate. The sellers are legit. The product was flawless. The shipping was fast, I could track my package from day of service. Payment process was easy and efficient. Two thumbs way up. "

2018-08-17

Very happy with my purchase.

"I like to stay behind a couple generations in phones to save hundreds of dollars. Sellers like this company on Swappa make it all possible and well worth it. "

Share Swappa's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!