Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review SupplyHouse.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

Exactly Right Product delivered in a timely manner!

"Really pleased with service, and will keep internet site for future needs.
Thanks again for the customer service provided..

2017-12-06

Part was exactly the part I requestedI ordered!

"On time and exactly what I orderedì u "

Easy buy

"Looked up the part I needed found it quickly and for a good price. "

Great experience

"Product was reasonably priced and fast shipping. Very pleased and will order again."

Aprilaire humidifer

"I ordered it the Tuesday before thanksgiving it arrived Friday after the holiday. Everything was there and we're so happy with the promise of delivery and it came as promised. Price was terrific!!
I will order again definitely when and if it need any of your products.

2017-12-06

Not as good as I expected

"Prices are a little better at my local plumbing supply.Shipping was very fast.Website was very frustrating to use,I almost gave up on placing order."

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your experience shopping online with our company, we greatly appreciate it! We do apologize for any difficulty you experienced when navigating through our website. We strive to make sure our website as easy and efficient to use for our customers and we would appreciate any further feedback you can provide as we want to give our customers the best possible experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and if you ever need any assistance in finding certain products or want to place an order feel free to give our customer care team a call at 888-757-4774, we would be happy to assist you in your search!

Customer Care Team
SupplyHouse.com”

Great products

"Always have what I need delivered on time"

2017-12-06

Saved hundreds on water heater repair

"I ordered a replacement tube for a Rheem hot water heater. It arrived on time. After a physical battle removing the nipple for the water supply line, replacing the tube was easy and save me the hundreds of dollars it would have taken me to replace the water heater. SupplyHouse had the part I needed, at a very reasonable price and they delivered on time, as promised."

Perfect

"Item was delivered quickly. (next day if I remember correctly). Item was as ordered and in good condition. "

Great Company

"Cannot beat their service or pricing, everything I ordered was shipped quickly and well packaged. Supply House is one step above the competition and I am fortunate to able to use them not only for home but for work. Keep up the great work guy and I wish you continued success. "

Good and prompt service

"Found the part I needed and placed the order. Received in a few days."

2017-12-06

Good product. Great price.

"Fast service. I ordered a relay for a hardy wood furnace. I got a genuine Honeywell part at a better price than lower quality parts on other sites. "

Fast shipment, correct part

"No problems, shipment on time correct part, heat works again!"

Great service

"Quick shipping and great service response to a billing issue"

Owego, NY Verified Customer

UPS Shipping Issue

"Working with StoreHouse was a good experience. The issue is that UPS failed to deliver the purchased order. This is not a StoreHouse issue per say but frustrating none the less. UPS claimed they delivered to our location however the individual whom they say signed and the location UPS said the items were delivered does not exist. It has been over two weeks now and still waiting on UPS to locate and deliver the items for my parents heat system. "

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Hello,

We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We do apologize for the inconvenience and delay you are experiencing on your recent order with us. We understand delays can be very frustrating and we also understand receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided. Upon reviewing your order and tracking information, there was a delivery attempt on 11/22 but the business was closed and a lost package investigation with UPS has been started as of 12/4. Tracer investigations typically take between 7-10 business days to complete but we will keep you informed of any updates we receive. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we sort this out with them. Please feel free to contact our customer care team at 888-757-4774 if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order.

Customer Care Team
SupplyHouse.com”

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.