800-545-8012

2015-02-10

"I placed my order on the 30th no tracking info for 10 days. I emailed them and they gave me their standard shipping info, still no tracking info.
When I called they said it would ship and be to me in 3-4 business days. That time came and past, then they finally send me my tracking number. The email said it was a FEDEX tracking number, however that didn't work. So I tried USPS where it did work, however it shows "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS". Still hasn't shipped!

I've ordered from them in the past and did not have an issue, however that has changed and they totally suck. Do not order from this company!

2015-02-09

"I decided to try supplementwarehouse for my supps this time around and boy was it a huge mistake. 8 days in and it hadn't even shipped yet. I wrote to customer service and they told me that my order hadn't been delivered to them yet and as soon as it was then they would ship it to me. I'm not sure why my order was being shipped to them and then to me, but whatever. I canceled my order and will order elsewhere, never again with supplement warehouse. They said I should get my refund in 3-5 days, which in supplementwarehouse time that will probably be a month or two. Stay away"

2015-02-05

"Worst customer service ever! I rarely write reviews but this experience was so bad I feel it is my duty to let others know not to waste their time. I have ordered from this company for almost 5 years and have been satisfied with the experience up until my most recent order.

I placed order a week and a half ago-- nothing has been delivered (they tout 1-3 days typical) and it has been complete radio silence from the company. I started calling to check on the order a week into not having received the product nor any email updates regarding the status. On my first call in- I was in a good mood, the "customer specialist" was not helpful in the least nor apologetic or empathetic. She stated that usually they ship in 1-3 days but 8 days is with-in their policy so the fact that a week had gone was fine by their standards and I should be receiving it soon. Two days later still had not received anything, call to speak with a supervisor- was sent to voicemail. No one called me back. Today I called again to ask about the status of my order- customer service person said it had not shipped and must be out- they can send me another flavor or product-- I asked why somebody could not have let me know that 9 days ago and we could have figured something else out. She did not have an answer for that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got sent to voicemail again. This company sucks as far as I'm concerned- has thrown off my workout regiment and wasted a lot of my time.

2015-01-23

"Wow by far the worst company I have ever ordered from. It took them 2 weeks to tell me that my freaking order was on long term backorder with their suppliers. This totally jacked up my workout regimen bc my supplementation was all out of wack. I'm so fn angry at the owners of this piece of crap business.
FYI people they do not tell you if the products you are purchasing are on backorder. That way they can sicker you into buying from them. I believe that they are purposely misleading customers by offering certain unavailable products for an extremely low price. That way they can get you to buy the other supplements they do have at a higher price. I called every day to figure out what was up with my order and it still took more than a week just to get the word that 8 of the products that I ordered we're unavailable.
Scam

2015-01-20

"You're actually loaning them your money for a month. For free!

Takes 14-21 days before they even ship to you. Then they charge a premium for shipping the slowest way possible. It could take a month to get your order.

2014-12-30

"Worst online experience I have ever had in my entire life. I placed an order. Pretty standard, right? 1, 2, 5, 9 DAYS go by without my order shipping. You would think I was ordering a custom engraved timepiece or something. I called to cancel my order because in that time frame I had already received an order of the same items from a reputable supplement distributor. The CSR says my order is now cancelled and I will receive an email. What do you know? In my effort to cancel the order my order must have gotten on the radar so they decided to ship it a few hours after my attempt at cancelling. Upon receiving the package I noticed they do not include a return label. Therefore, I am paying for shipping twice. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM!"

2014-12-24

"They blew my email up on Black Friday with all of these deals, so I went to the site and ordered like $140 worth of products the next Saturday. I was waiting for my tracking number but it never came. I knew they must've been busy because of the holidays so I didn't say anything. About 10 business days later I still didn't get a tracking number or my products even though my credit card was charged already. I emailed them and ask about my order. They replied back with shipping guidelines and terms that I already new, and told me to wait. Then they emailed me and said they will process my order now without an explanation on why my order was very late. So I decided that this was too long and ridiculous. I called them and waited 20 minutes to talk to a representative and cancelled my order. I will never order from supplement warehouse again!!!! "

2014-12-17

"Customer service was exceptional, my shipment came in a day early. Very happy with this website."

2014-12-16

"My favorite site to order all my supplements from! Very good service and amazingly dependable! Always on time and never disappoints!"

2014-12-16

"Always great pricing and specials. I'll never shop anywhere else for supplements!"

2014-12-16

"Placed an order and it was delivered quickly and in great condition. They are easy to work with and have the lowest prices."

2014-12-11

"I order online ALL Of the time from MANY different places and this company is the ONLY one who will cancel your order if you do NOT have the same shipping address as your billing address. Their prices may be the cheapest but so is their service and customer service. WILL NOT BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN! BEWARE! BEWARE! Unreasonable!"

2014-12-05

"The worst company I have ever had to deal with. The customer service representative was very passive aggressive. Four business days after the order they still had not shipped the items. I was also notified at this same time that half of the order was not in stock and would be shipped out when available. This would take 2-3 weeks for these items to be received. I cancelled the entire order and they only refunded a partial amount. I called them and asked where the rest was and they said they were going to refund the rest, but had not gotten around to it yet. Why could they not just refund the full amount at once??? I will never use them again, tried them once and never again."

2014-11-26

"Communication in order to get credit card verified is horrible. Customer service and verification services are separate.
No one seems to know why card verification failed, even though the credit card company approved the payment.

2014-11-18

"The worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I've ordered twice from them, both times they cancelled my order and did not let me know. Customer service was horrendous and they didn't respond to any of my emails regarding how to get my order placed. If I could give this joke of a company zero stars, I would. "

Helpful (1) Cool