Stores > Super Jeweler
  • Super Jeweler

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Jeweler by clicking a star below.
2017-10-28

I love your jeweler

"Love it so much thank you"

2017-10-20

Great service, great product and fast shipping

"The opal ring is gorgeous with so many beautiful colors. The packaging was beautiful for gifting and the customer service was very helpful. I was able to chat one on one why the opal was so special to me. I loved if all so much I went back and bought $5000 diamond earrings for $1200. The prices were unbeatable and shipping was fast. Thank you!!"

Happy

"I am so happy, I love your Jeweler!! Looking forward to shop for Christmas!! Thank You "

Lovely

"It was a beautiful pink topaz ring. I’ve been wearing it and I’ve had so many comments on it! Thank you for the fast shipping "

Beautiful ring!!

"I love the ring I received from SuperJewelers! Its beautiful and fits perfect! I love how much it shines!!"

2017-09-22

Beautiful Earrings and Great Service

"My earrings are absolutely beautiful and the earrings arrived quickly! Customer service was on top of things from the beginning! I highly recommend Super Jeweler and will be buying from them again!!"

Kitty Love

"Super Jeweler was Awesome the piece of jewelry I received was pretty and great quality. I was impressed with the service from here "

Beautiful Jewelry

"I received the cutest pair of blue topaz stud earrings in Sterling Silver. I received them promptly and with the sweetest packaging. Super Jeweler really pays attention to detail and just the cute packaging was enough for me to keep shopping with them. But the jewelry is so affordable and beautiful, I'm hooked. I'm so in love with my delicate, sparkly earrings, I keep coming back for more."

2017-09-15

Love my beautiful secret green locket

"Such a lovely surprise unpacking my gift from super jeweller . Have not taken it off since. Loads of compliments-photo to follow "

2017-09-03

Gorgeous Items

"I love every piece I have received from here. Gorgeous"

2017-08-30

Phenomenal Bracelet!

"I absolutely love my emoji bracelet the quality is incredible! Very comfortable and easy to put on, this is one of the best bracelets I have ever owned and I wear it everywhere! Super Jeweler you truly have outdone yourself I highly recommend this #1 Bracelet to anyone and everyone that has the chance to purchase it!"

2017-08-23

kitty earrings

"I won a pair of pierced swarovski crystal kitty earrings from Super Jeweler on facebook. I like to look at the jewelry posted on facebook by Super Jeweler. And it is great to get a chance to win pieces. The earrings I received are so cute."

2017-08-16

Aptly named

"Super Jewelry is the perfect name for this company because I have never been disappointed with the quality of my purchases!"

2017-08-15

Great jewelry

"They are so nice to do business with..very professional..and the prices are great! The jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!"

2017-07-21

You won't be disappointed!

"I give Super Jeweler 5 stars not only for their gorgeous, stunning jewelry that I always get complements on when I wear it, but also for their super, fast customer service!! Try Super Jeweler, you won't be disappointed!"

Share Super Jeweler's store rating

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!