Stores > Suntekstore.com

Support@SuntekStore.ca
      +86-13725596257

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Suntekstore.com by clicking a star below.
2014-05-10

"I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY OF THE GOODS ORDERED,I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM,A+++++"

2014-05-07

"Thanks for supplying the product key at super speed. We only Viper and have been using it from day 1 when it was still a Beta. The best internet security there is. We will buy again from you. Many thanks again "

2014-03-21

"My order for a pack of zips arrived very quickly, with free postage. Very happy to have the opportunity to buy quantities of a commonly used item for a rock bottom price, but with no compromise on quality."

2014-03-20

"I was looking for children's snorkelling equipment for a village in Papua New Guinea and this item was perfect. Great price, product and service. Delivery was much earlier than anticipated."

2014-03-16

"This company got my order out to me within 12hrs of the order, I received this item a few days earlier than I expected it and they were so friendly. I loved the product I ordered which was a headband with tiger patterned fuzzy cat ears (love the cat ears and have a small collection of) these ears were better than the image and packaged well. I will certainly be a return customer! Thanks guys!"

2014-03-16

"lovely items,arrived well packed and safely,good seller,would buy from again 5*"

2014-03-06

"Was a pleasure doing business with them, Just received pack of 100 people figures painted 1/50 scale.

Excellent Service,Great Communication,and very safely packed & Fast Ship.Thanks. Ken

2014-02-20

"I have personally had the pleasure of ordering from this company multiple personalized blinged out dog collars. Everywhere I take my dogs I receive many many compliments on their collars and I am constantly asked where I purchased them. This company is phenomenal with processing your order and shipping it out in a very realistic and impressive time period. The prices are extremely reasonable nothing overpriced in my personal opinion and how fast the product arrives is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this company for any of your business needs they are phenomenal and I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with their product and communication as well as the customer service!"

2014-01-21

"When I purchased my item on 17th December, the expected date for delivery was between 2nd and 17th January, which was totally acceptable considering the journey it was going to have to take. After I placed and paid for my order, I was well informed through email and all my options were explained to me. Can you imagine my delighted when my order was delivered on 24th December - only one week from despatch.

Communication and customer care are at the heart of this business, which is great to see.

I would have not hesitation in ordering again or recommending you.

2014-01-18

"I have been buying from Suntek for a long time. Always get what i asked for and their prices are excellant!!!

For some reason I always have to sign for the package. Even little $3 dollar item. Sort of a nuisance but it ensures you get it.

2014-01-14

"i purchased some fender electric guitar strings from you guys 10 sets or so and went to use them and they are completly useless the metal used wont even send a signal to my amplifier, seem s like i cant even use them can i return them for a refund? thanks"

2014-01-08

"It took a few weeks to receive the cable I ordered. There was no tracking information but SunTek had already informed me of the estimated delivery date range and that there would be no tracking information due to the lowest-cost ship method I chose. I have no complaints and the interface cable worked fine. I will probably order from them again for anything non-critical and I don't want to spend very much just to try something."

2014-01-07

"Speedy delivery and excellent service, will certainly deal with them again"

2014-01-05

"I recently ordered a dog clothes and their service was excellent. Fast mailing service and the quality of clothes was superb, i ordered another clothes for my dogs. Thank you sunkenstore."

2014-01-04

i bought this timer when i look the picture it was looking nice and flat but when i receive it and i put the battery inside the battery cover is breaked and you have to push the battery again and again to see the numbers im sorry but i dont like it all.

Share Suntekstore.com's store rating

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!