9am - 6pm HKT/GMT+8, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-11-03

GOOD RETAILER GOOD PRODUCT

"CAME FAST AND WAS A GOOD DEAL"

2017-11-03

great honest seller

"Great product fast delivery and awsome service highly recomended seller I am a return buyer 5 stars"

Trust worthie Product

"I have bought couple of product from Magideal!,

3-Color Icing Piping Bag Russian Nozzle Tips Adapter Coupler Cake Decor Tool

"Very pleased with service, quick delivery, item exactly as described. Thank you."

2017-11-02

"Delicate glass watering swans were well protected because of the great wrapping job. All 5 items arrived in tact. Thank you, seller, for taking the time to ensure safe delivery to me!"

Eye Magnifying Glass Jeweller Loupe

"Delivery was two weeks and product was better than expected."

Big deal!

"Faster, low prices, serious, high quality!"

2017-08-21

good service

""Very prompt service on an International order. Items arrived as stated in description.""

2017-08-21

Got the products quicker

""Very helpful and pretty good with getting back to me on questions I had. Got the products quicker than expected and everything seems good. ""

2016-06-15

"Great ebay seller - Slight problem with original order, but a refund was sorted out very quickly. Extremely fast delivery - I re-ordered on !5/06/2016 and my item arrived on the 22nd. I have purchased several lovely items from this company, it's a pleasure to buy from them and I will definitely be dealing with them again very soon."

2016-04-29

experience

"lace I ordered beautiful customer service excellent will use company again "

2015-08-26

"These zippers are the worst pieces I have ever wasted money on! I have lost business because of this seller! Not to mention all of the fabric I have used with these zippers are now trash!!!! So I lost another $150 on top of that! All of the zippers I have used on my skirts have broke! ALL of them! The teeth and metal are so brittle and weak that if you pull the zipper only twice,it breaks! I've had very unhappy clients and lost trust of many potential clients! I highly do NOT recommend this product!! This will teach me to have patience to order samples from now on. Still have not received answer from seller about my complaint!! I'm sure a refund is out of the question."

Helpful (1) Cool

2014-06-18

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend"

2014-06-14

"I ordered 4 Digital Panel Voltmeters and was really astonished about this good precision for that good prize in a relatively short time of about 2 weeks. After this i will buy some more of them to find out what else I can measure with the unused pins ;-)"

2014-06-12

"Ordered my items on 3/6/14 and received them on 11/6/14. Coming from abroad i think that is really great. Great seller great communication and i would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank you, Liz. "

Share Suntekstore.com's store rating