Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 5:30PM PST.
    909-930-9388
    909-930-9188
    tech@sundialmicro.com
    909-930-9388

2009-04-29

"After much research and time trying to decide, I finally found the Lian-Li PC-A08 at Sundial Micro and placed an order. It's one week later and it just arrived safely today. I received a call from Jennifer on the day of my order explaining that only PC-A09 cases were in stock (The all-black version) but they did have the faceplate for the PC-A08 in stock (The black/silver version I want). I was asked if it would be OK for them to open the package and swap the faceplate onto the case body to make a complete PC-A08 case. I consider this to be first class customer service! To call me and explain *exactly* what is going on to satisfy my order, and then make the swap (including the separate bay covers), leaving hardly a sign of a fingerprint, pack it up neatly in the original box and still ship it the same day, is what I call going the extra mile! My system has been moved into the new case and it looks great and runs cool. I got exactly what I wanted and feel I really was well taken care of. Sundial Micro has earned my repeat business when the time comes for another order! "

2009-04-23

"Sundial Micro had just what I was looking for and couldn't find in any local stores, e-mail contact was good, product shipped very quickly and to spec. Many thanks, Niels (The Netherlands)"

2009-04-06

"Absolutely first class service and support, even for minor issues. Doing business with Sundial Micro is very pleasant and they offer great products."

2009-03-31

"I ordered a Karaoke DVD player from Sundial Micro. The delivery is fast. the package arrived in perfect condition. It is a very smooth and trouble free purchase. I am very pleased."

2009-03-27

"I ordered a blue-ray slim drive for a customer's notebook with overnight shipping. The item arrived in perfect condition early this morning.

I have only ordered from Sundial Micro a few times, but each time I have been very very pleased. Thanks so much for the great service!

2009-03-21

"Very good service. Quite satisfied."

2009-03-20

"Ordered a short cable set for my power supply from Sundial Micro. Received the cable set and the 24-pin ATX connector was missing. Sundial Micro did everything possible to get that missing cable to me. They contacted the manufacturer of the cable set and I was sent the missing cable.

Definitely a great company to deal with. Not many companies go out of their way to help customers anymore like Sundial Micro does. They've definitely earned my continued patronage and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for PC parts.

2009-03-15

"Very good price,good communication and zooooom shipping. Tower arrived in perfect condition in just a few days. What more could I ask for?

thanks

2009-02-28

"I placed an order for a Lian Li tower case with Sun Dial very late Friday night Feb. 20th. They processed the order on Monday the 22nd, UPS delivered it on the 26th. Nice case, great price, fast delivery, no problems! Ya can't ask for more!"

2009-02-04

"This is the third computer case that I've purchased from Sundial Micro.

As always, the service was excellent and it shipped out extremely fast. I highly recommend them.

2009-02-03

"This is my second order from this company, and they are excellent. Both times, within minutes of placing my online order I had a representative from Sundial Micro calling me. I live close to them, so I choose pick-up method for shipping, which is a GREAT alternative I wish more companies employed. (This is especially handy for those of us in states like CA which charge sales tax no matter where it gets shipped from thus making us pay the double-whammy to get shipping & tax for out of state orders.)

Both times I had great service, their prices are comparable to any other retailers out there, generally they stay on the low-end of the spectrum from what I can see and have never had any issues.

Will definitely be checking them out first from now - I hope they carry more video/sound cards in the future :)

2009-01-26

"Doing business with this company was very easy. I found them to be most helpful. I had an issue with one of their items I had ordered (Lian Li) which had misrepresented on the Lian Li website. I had not checked the SunDial Micro site before ordering. They had the correct information listed which would have directed me away from the item. When the error was caught, they were very easy to work with on returning the incorrect item. I would strongly recommend them to my friends."

2009-01-19

"Great prices and service. I ordered a Lia-Li PC-V2010. Shipping was fast and cheap. I will order from Sundial Micro again."

2009-01-13

"I was surprised at how friendly and FAST the customer service department responded to my complaint about a missing item, especially since it was during the holidays! Customer Service Representative Jennifer Lee was so sweet and helpful and even wished me a happy New Year. I've never received such wonderful customer service before. :D Thank you so much to Sundial Micro, Inc. for helping me with my holiday order."

2008-12-31

"Shopping with Sundial was an excellent experience. I usually feel safe ordering only through Newegg and Zipzoomfly -- I feel weird about going outside of my comfort zone with regards to internet orders. I was in a rush to get all the parts to complete my new build of an Intel i7. I got most of my parts from Newegg but they were out of stock on the Cooler Master V8. Google shopping search came up with Sundial Micro. I made a call to make sure that they had some in stock and that it was the latest version (with the LGA 1366 mounting bracket) and the customer service rep was extremely helpful and able to confirm. I placed my order pretty late in the day but she knew I was in a rush and helped me process and ship immediately, within minutes and on the same day! I had several conversations with them on the phone and they were extremely pleasant and helpful at all times. I highly recommend them."

Share Sundial Micro's store rating