Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 5:30PM PST.
    909-930-9388
    909-930-9188
    tech@sundialmicro.com
    909-930-9388

2010-10-21

"This was a very good experience for the ordering. Their website was well organized and easy to navigate. I will rate them a 9 out of 10."

2010-09-10

"Well let start off by saying I usually DON'T write a review for NOBODY, but I have to write one for this company. 1. customer service EXCELLENT, they called me to verify my order, which no other online company does, 2. and shipping is also EXCELLENT, I ordered SilverStone Crown CW02-MXR, and paid for 2day shipment, but i got it in ONE DAY, ONE DAY, what other online company does that for they customers.
This my 1st time ordering from them, and I will keep going back to order from them, they got a customer for LIFE.
ty Sundial Micro.

2010-08-25

"Fast service, Quality parts, courteous sales people and a follow up call to confirm your order. This is old school service. Does not get any better than that! "

2010-07-27

"I'm very impressed with Sundial Micro's customer service. First of all, they shipped the product within one business day, which is what I generally expect, but doesn't always happen. Better than that is that they saved me over $7 on shipping costs. I asked for UPS 3 Day shipping, but they realized that UPS Ground would be cheaper and would get there at the same time. So they switched the shipping and saved me a little money. Not a huge deal, but it's great to see a company taking the extra step like that. I will definitely do business with them again.

2010-07-16

"I ordered an expensive electronic item from Sundial Micro. I recieved this very quickly and in great condition. However, a component was defective. That component had originally been included free with the purchase. Prior to this order, I had the fears of "ordering online" and was worried that the part would not be replaced, especially since it had been included free of charge. I sent the item back and tracked it. The people at Sundial received it, checked it out and found it to be defective, contacted me to say they would replace it and shipped it to me. All of this happened in one day. They are great and very responsible.

I appreciate the quick action and support. It is refreshing to see a company stand by a product in this impersonal, internet age. Have no fear about ordering online from this company.

2010-07-09

"Sundial Micro excels in working with those who have an APO/FPO address. At first, I thought the process would be cumbersome at best when the instruction stated "send email" for APO/FPO delivery. Not the case. I immediately received a reply with full costs and instructions on how to place the order. The whole process went quickly and smoothly. This is my first time dealing with Sundial Micro. I wish they carried more of the items I needed, they would get all my business. Kudos to Jennifer!"

2010-06-30

"Okay. So i was waiting for a Lian Li Case. Pc-9f and I couldn't Find them anywhere since it came out recently. I waited for newegg, tigerdirect. ect. But was not in stock. Only Sundial Micro had it at the time. and that was the only retailer! on the net that had it. First time purchasing from a company like this. Had my Doubts But they came on time. No damage to the case although i think they shipped the box itself ( No box over box) But its a case. Im glad I purchased from them. Got my case. They got my money. Enough Said. Oh and shipping is a little steep of 20 bucks for 20 pounds. But Newegg had shipping of 20 bucks for the new Lian li cases as well. Overall A satisfied Customer!"

2010-03-16

"I have only good things to say about Sundial Micro. I recently was in need of a computer case, and found the cheapest price on their website, straight from the search engine. From there, the order process was fine, but I personally had a special circumstance that I needed to contact customer support about. The customer support was very knowledgeable, eager to help, friendly, and quick with getting back to me.

As a small business owner, I will be sure to return to Sundial for any future purchases... I only wish I knew about them sooner.

Highly recommended!!

2010-03-14

"This was my first purchase through Sundial Micro and I am pleased with the level of service I have received. I left a note concerning delivery of my purchase which I was later informed that couldn't be guaranteed through them. The fact they alerted me to the problem is nice but the aspect of this that impressed me was how prompt the response was sent to me regarding this issue. I would have no problem recommending them to a friend and/or family member."

2010-01-19

"Sundial Micro is my new favorite computer shop online. I wish I knew about them the last few years. I've purchased so much computer equipment over the years and it was a chance referral from a manufacturer to Sundial that had me calling them. I know I'll be calling them for all my future orders. They don't carry everything I need, but I'll check their site before ordering elsewhere. Thanks again for the amazing service. You're great"

2010-01-09

"Ordered from this company for first time. Saw the good reviews here. Checkout process very easy. Item in stock as described. Shipping was lightning superfast to Florida. The 4 bay hard drive enclosure was well packaged. Arrived in pristine shape, brand new. Worked right out of the box.

Customer service wonderful. I had entered the wrong exp date on my credit card. Jennifer called and emailed me. I corrected the expiration and they were able to ship out the same day. Phenomenal service. Would definitely buy from them again! Quality of service exceeds that of other companies. Thanks!

2009-12-23

"I was so impressed with their service (they actually revised my order to save me money on shipping, while getting the merchandise in the same time frame) that I am going to transfer our corporate account to them in the new year.

They were the first to get the computer case I was looking for (Silverstone FT02) ready for retail sales - even before NewEgg!

When I called to confirm their inventory, the lady even asked me if I wanted one with or without the side clear panel... very polite and professional.

I'm just sorry I didn't find them sooner. I would recommend Sundial Micro to everyone...really.

2009-12-18

"Product: DVICO TVIX R2210 (R-2210) PVR Portable Media Recorder, HDTV Turner ATSC/QAM.
Excellent product, delivery, and communication = very high quality store.

2009-12-11

"Great service and fast processing, item and shipping were cheaper than newegg"

2009-12-09

"Efficient service with great User-Friendly web site. Order and shipment without any delay."

Share Sundial Micro's store rating