7:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri
    support@summationtechnology.com
    888-340-3738

• checkmark icon COD

2017-07-21

Summation Technology provides red carpet service - above the rest in their category.

"My company had purchased a Recordex StudioWrapper DVD200. The communication during the purchasing process was excellent. Mike communicated effectively and ensured the order went through without any problems. I received proper shipping notification along with a tracking number. UPS delivered the product intact and the packaging was done in a excellent manner. Unboxing the machine was not difficult and the instructions provided were top notch. We were able to get the machine operational in less than 30 minutes. As noted it did take some adjusting and quick learning curve. Once you have it dialed in it is effortless task. Mike did a fantastic job in his efforts to ensure everything was operational and up to snuff. This company is the real deal and I must say very patient in dealing with it's clients. Top Notch! 10/10!!!! 5 Star outfit!"

2016-08-26

Julie checks your order for compatibility!

"Very pleased with my service here. I had the wrong labels and Julie called to verify. She saved me time and money. I received my printer very fast! "

2016-08-26

Knowledgable and Helpful

"Tremendously helpful staff and Summation Technology has excellent pricing on printers, ink cartridges and label printers/labels. Our online business will continue to do business with Summation Tech given the friendliness and knowledge of their product offerings. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that treats their customers so well and shares their knowledge with you in a way that you can easily understand!"

2016-08-01

Totally satisfied!

"Julie at Summation did a great job helping me figure out why I couldn't get a new ink cartridge to work. She went through several things with me and then pinpointed the issue. Totally resolved, totally satisfied!"

Great Job

"Julie does a great job at getting me what i need for my company in a timely fashion. Thank you :) "

Always great customer service

"I place many orders with Summation, and they are always very courteous and prompt. If I have any problems they help me out right away. "

2016-07-28

"Julie has been a great help. she is friendly and quick to answers any question i may have."

2016-06-29

Best of the Best

"John K. offers incredible customer service...is extremely friendly...and is such a pleasure to work with. In a age when customer service is a rapidly dying, John is both a breath of fresh and and a throwback to a time when businesses really cared about their customers!! Major kudos to John K.!!!!!"

Best in the business!!!

"Friendly, courteous and professional! Always there for whatever I need, and even catch my mistakes when I order the wrong products. Lol! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jon and Julie at Summation Technology!"

Quick and friendly

"They are very quick on getting ink and labels out when ordered. Never had any issues with their service and very easy to get sample labels and info from them."

Review

"I have worked with Summation Technology for a few years, and they always provide reliable and prompt service! Julie is my rep and is always up beat and willing to help me find the products I need. "

Great customer service!!!!

"We have dealt with Summation for a few years now for speciality CDs for our PACS machine....from the beginning they have worked with us to find the item that we needed and to be sure it worked. Ordering has always been an easy process from our end and we are thouroughly impressed with our representative Julie Krainock. "

Great communication and Customer Service

"Julie did an outstanding job. She provided me with all of the information I needed to accurately set expectations for my Production Team as well as our customers - and she provided me with an invoice immediately which our Accounting Team appreciates.

If I received this level of service from all the partners with whom I work my life would be exponentially easier.

Thank you, Julie.

2016-05-23

Great to work with

"Summation has always been very responsive to provide us with the products to support our duplicating equipment. Trust them!!"

Helpful (3) Cool

2016-05-19

"I was very pleased (and always am) with the service I received from Julie! She is very personable and extremely prompt. She always remembers my name and asks how things are going. Basically, she's awesome! I've never had a bad experience with Julie and would definitely recommend Summation to others!"

Helpful (2) Cool