6am-5pm Pacific time
    service@studentdiscounts.com
    877-762-7876

2018-02-18

What a ripoff!

"Product won't download. Got an activation key that won't work."

2017-10-08

Horrible

"Horrible
Order never delivered
Inaccurate
Incomplete
Unreso

2017-09-30

Good service but I ended up switching

" I ended up liking who they linked me up with better, So I switched to them studentloanguidancegroup.com. no hard feelings"

2017-08-21

positive experience

"I've been using the service since it appeared. Always positive experience"

2017-07-27

Good Service

"All i can say they did my assignment within the deadline , Quality is average i got somehow average mark but i expected more from you guys."

2017-06-20

Very helpful

"I've been using the service since it appeared. Always positive experience. "

2015-10-07

"Used the service only once. Read many reviews of dissatisfied people, but to me everything was all right. Fast delivery."

2015-01-14

"I ordered the msdn subscription and within a week, everything was taken care of, and I now have my subscription. Staff is polite and professional. 100% recommended !"

2014-09-11

"Buying from this site was a great choice! I was a little worried about the price being too good to be true, but it's legit. I got my download link emailed to me less than 24 hours after sending them my proof of enrolment. The program is installed and running great. "

2014-09-05

"Studendiscounts.com are a bunch of thieves. I returned my unopened software to them and never got a refund. thankfully I tracked the package and will pursue mail fraud. don't buy anything from these shysters!"

2014-08-22

"Placed an order on Wednesday. Got an order confirmation immediately stating I had to send in academic proof. I was buying two things for my little brother so I sent in his class schedule. Then morning. Call in today asking what was going on and they said they never got it. I was nervous ordering in the first place, it's been my experience that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Then I start reading other sites and find out they pirate software and that's why you cannot get updates. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more to get a legit version. "

2014-06-26

"The prices are very good. Quick confirmation of student status. Fast delivery."

2014-06-11

"Delivery was fast. Service was great. I did not realize I was buying the Student and Teacher version, which I did not want. "

2014-06-05

"I ordered the download version of QuickBooks 2014 but was a little concerned when the instructions that came included "Ignore any warnings about file safety. All our downloads are 100% virus free." With all the internet scams and virus warnings these days, this made me nervous. I called StudentDiscounts and expressed my concern about the warnings. The person on the phone was very gracious and directed me to call the support line from Intuit. With that call I was able to download the product directly from QuickBooks as they had my product & license number provided by StudentDiscounts. I was taken through the entire process of the download with the tech support and had my 2011 files transferred to the 2014 version. All went smooth and I was very happy with the outcome. The tech support person was pretty amazed at the price I paid for what I received. I was also thrilled as I now have the premier version for a fraction of the cost that I would have had to pay for the basic version. "

2014-06-05

"Quick delivery. Very responsive when I called with a question before ordering. Product exactly as advertised!"

Share StudentDiscounts.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!