Stores > StubHub.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review StubHub.com by clicking a star below.

STUUBHUB ARGENTINA

"Este es un review para StubHub Argentina.
Compre dos entradas para ColdPlay uilizando mercadopago (único servicio de pago disponible).
La transacción quedo en espera sujeta a la aprobación del pago que puede demorar hasta 48 hs. Un pésimo standard de eficiencia en épocas digitales, además del hecho de ofrecer entradas para un concierto que empieza dentro de las 24 hs. Por supuesto que las entradas nunca llegaron.
Los servicios de chats y ayuda son iguales de ineficientes. Simplemente no les interesa atenderte. Si se llama al call center telefónico te informan de que solo se ocupan de ventas y te cortan la comunicación.
El Servicio en Argentina es pésimo, indigno de los tiempos contemporaneos, nunca más volveré a usarlo.
This is a review for StubHub Argentina.
I tried to buy 2 tkts for a ColdPlay Concert. I used a payment method called MercadoPago (the only one available on their website). The transaction was put on hold pending an authorization from MercadoPago that can take up to 48 hs. A lousy standard for digital times, specially when processing a simple credit card transaction. It is deceitful to offer tickets for a concert that starts in 24 hours subject to a process that can take up to 48 hs.
Of course I never got the tickets.
The chats and helpdesk are even worst, no one ever answers and if you call the callcenter they just answer that they are there for selling tickets and then they hang up.
This company policy is a complete disregard of the client, its like they are doing you a favor in selling the tickets. Their business motive screams “Its fine if you like it, If you don’t go some place else”. So that’s what I will do, never again buy anything from them again.

2017-11-15

"Great experience. If you make something complicated simple people will use it and love it."

2017-11-15

"I feel overall the experience was good."

2017-11-15

"I know you’re a semi tech company but why the need to change something every year? It **** the ***k out of me. Much prefer receiving a check!"

2017-11-15

"very easy to use, quick payment"

2017-11-15

"very good but you should have a 10 minute cancellation window and total fees to buy and resale were over $50 too much"

2017-11-15

"Excellent. So easy to use!"

2017-11-15

"Easy to use, great service"

2017-11-15

"This was my first time selling so I didn’t know what to do, sometimes instructions weren’t totally clear so I’d ask my friend who’s sold with you many times. I had physical tickets and there wasn’t much information on how to mail them, which sucked. Other than that, everything was pretty fair and relatively easy. It’s definitely easier selling a ticket on stubhub when it’s an expensive ticket!"

2017-11-15

"Generally pretty good. I had more tickets to sell and was not made aware that there was a deadline to list them in reference to the concert date"

2017-11-15

"I've been using StubHub for several years and still find it a little cumbersome to list my tix. The process is not intuitive and instructions are few to none. I always manage to get my tix listed and sold, but I think it could be an easier experience. I have not used other sites so I don't have a comparison. Maybe other sites are worse. Generally I am satisfied with SH but think the process of listing and changing prices could be better/simpler."

2017-11-15

"Fast, efficient, and successful1"

2017-11-15

"Ok, pretty pricey to sell in there"

2017-11-15

"So easy! Really glad I found StubHub! I won't feel nervous about purchasing too many tickets in the future because I know I'll be able to pass them along through this great service."

2017-11-15

"Great service, easy to use"

Share StubHub.com's store rating

StubHub.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StubHub.com is a merchant member
StubHub.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.