9-5
    Support@StainlessSteelTile.com
    404-655-6719

• checkmark icon COD

2014-12-22

"Actually the product looks quite nice. The trouble is that is of
thicker quality than what is used in the backsplash in my kitchen. But after a very helpful conversation with the owner
we resolved the situation. And now a have a lovely backsplash of his materials on one side of my kitchen (and the older on the other).

2014-12-18

"Doing kitchen design work in Manhattan is a challenge because nobody really cares when the supply costs stay under $1,000.00 and even with charges of $1,000.00 and more, 50% of all customer service is just horrible. Although all the companies claim that customer service is their number one priority, it truly isn't. And here is the treatment you normally get: You spent more than three hours on the phone, being transferred from one department to the other, until you finally speak with someone who might help you. After all that, no one shows up for scheduled appointments, until finally, after three weeks of dealing with them, you might get the desired result. So it was a pleasant surprise to communicate and order from Lynton Brooke who actually helped me with my project without charging anything for extra work. Where do you find this customer service dedication nowadays?"

2014-12-16

"Finest quality tile at a great price. Excellent customer service, too!"

2014-12-15

"Lynton did a great job getting material to us when we were under the gun. Great product."

2014-12-13

"Great fast delivery and when called to ask questions no problem...."

2014-12-12

"Thanks for rushing my order!"

2014-12-09

"Extremely satisfied. The look is exactly what I had in mind. It was installed by my contractor and he said it's a first class tile, made well and easy to install. Thanks again for all the help in measuring and questions I had. You're the best!"

2014-12-09

"Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I called technical service with questions on installation, and they were very helpful."

2014-12-09

"Very satisfied with the purchase, my kitchen looks beautiful. Also, Lynton was very helpful."

2014-10-24

"Excellent. Very professional, very friendly, very helpful,
Delivery was quick and everything was exactly what i ordered.

Highly recommended

2014-09-22

"I am very happy with the way the stainless steel backsplash look. I was fortune in finding a contractor who works with stainless steel and he did a fantastic job . The backsplash was applied over my range and extended to the top of the hood. The tile really brings a profession look to my kitchen. Also. Lyndon Brooke was very helpful with helping me with the correct measure."

2014-09-19

"I am a senior citizen with above average handyman skills. I have installed ceramic tile several times, but never stainless steel tile. Frankly I was afraid of the quick grab adhesive after reading the literature. I Google searched for “stainless steel tiles” and found www.stainlesssteeltile.com. I called the listed phone contact number, and Lynton Brooke, the Owner of Stainless Steel Tile, answered on the first ring. Thus began the most pleasant association I have ever had with a supplier or contractor.

Mr. Brooke listened to what my wife and I had in mind, made suggestions and then listened to our response. His suggestions were always directed toward where we wanted to go. His advice was always worth considering. I e-mailed him my preliminary to scale layout. He responded promptly with more suggestions. After much iteration we both agreed on the final design. Then, to make sure the tile count was exact; he placed actual tiles on his shop floor in the exact scale shown on the final drawing to make sure we had not missed any important detail.

I ordered the tiles. When they were received the quality was wonderful!! The price was the same as the competitor and to my surprise there were a few “extras” tossed in to cover any “mistakes” I might make during the installation. What a very special person Lynton Brooke is. During the installation, he answered my questions promptly, as if he was looking over my shoulder. The result of his guidance, quality product and my hard work – a super job my wife and I are very proud of. If you decided to do business with Lynton, he will not disappoint you in any way. A very special person indeed!!

2014-09-16

"Our contractor will be installing our backsplash this week. We have yet to see it in our kitchen. But the service from Stainless Steel Tile has been outstanding. We needed a different size of channel than was offered. Stainless Steel Tile fabricated it, and rushed it to us overnight. We're very satisfied with the service, and can't wait to see it in our kitchen. "

2014-08-22

"This company is awesome. Product, service and shipping excellent. Layton the owner outstanding. I would recommend and use this company many times over. Good old fashioned service. "

2014-08-19

"Extremely helpful, quick turnaround time, quality of product ordered was better than expected."

Share Stainlesssteeltile.com's store rating