4931 South Broadway Ave
    Tyler, TX USA

2018-03-20

"friendly associates, cleanliness and organized store, merchandise displays"

2018-03-18

"4-5 associates looked at me until they decieded who was going to help me when I walked up to the jewelry counter to purchase my shoes."

2018-03-10

"Associate very helpful when needed and there was a wide selection of clearance items that was priced at a great deal"

2018-03-04

"I enjoy shopping Stage, especially when I have coupons."

2018-02-25

"I appreciated the neatness and layout of store. Not crowded aisles or packed with clothes that you can't move without bumping into racks or people. Loved the selections of high quality clothes with good pricing and deals. The associate helping me was awesome! She listened to my preferences in clothes and found items that I would not have probably found."

StageAM from Stage, Tyler, TX has responded
Posted Feb-26-2018

2018-02-18

"I am overall happy with this store."

2018-01-30

"This is a very good place to shop. Parking spots are usually available near the store entrance and all of the employees are very helpful and friendly especially Andrea...She is a doll..."

2018-01-09

"I went later in the evening. It was ok, quiet. We spotted some candy on the floors, make-up was messy and unkept. My child spotted plenty of opened/empty boxes of makeup. I couldn't tell what section was what size. Couldn't find much in plus size cute or edgy styles. Store smelled nice."

2018-01-03

"Always a nice experience always clean and organized"

2017-12-06

"I enjoyed looking at your nice holiday items. Your clothes are my style. I was disappointed that this year there were no holiday tops like you have had in the past."

2017-11-11

"Ladies Dept. organized and tidy. Husband thought men's clothing in a mess and disorganized. hard to find sizes."

2017-11-04

"I have recently returned to Stage as a former Beall's customer. I purchased some shoes for my son's band concert on a last minute emergency. The associate was so nice and helpful, I decided to go on-line to shop for shoes for myself & had them delivered to my local store. I think I have been back to shop at least weekly since then and now have a credit card because my local store associates are FANTASTIC. I'm definitely a loyal customer now and have shared my recent experiences with family and co-workers!"

2017-11-02

"I enjoy shopping at Stage. Some of the yes, no questions need to have unsure or don't know. Some of my No needs to be unsure and same for yes. Kind of unfair to answer. I was in hopes Stage would have Este Lauder products but, you don't. Your home Dept lacks. It appeared several of your displays were a bit disarrayed. I usually shop at the larger Stage but I didn't today. My main purpose was to get a Gift Card and then there were no envelopes to put the gift card in. Only for the Christmas GC. "

2017-10-19

"I am generally pleased with Stage stores ... the Spot On Values are frustrating. It used to be that Bealls was the one store that accepted their coupons on everything unlike JC Penny which has a long list of exclusions. Now Stage has the Spot On Values which is just as frustrating. I don't have to read through lines and lines of tiny print like at Pennys ... but, I'll be shopping .. find something I'm really pleased with, then learn at check-out the coupon doesn't apply. Another problem I encountered just recently ... I had learned that morning of a buy one get one for half price sale in shoes. Later that day, after a good bit if time in the shoe dept, I learned my shoes didn't qualify for my coupon. The sales lady mentioned the buy one-get one for 50% ... but there were no signs in the store to that effect. I had looked for them when arriving. I had to leave due to a meeting, but would have bought two pairs of shoes had the sign been there."

2017-09-24

"I received poor customer service in this store. I am not sure I will be shopping Stage Stores again and would definitely not want to expose my friends or family to the rude and unprofessional environment that this store has. I felt judged the entire time I shopped, as if I were going to steal something. The cashier Clay had a bad attitude with me from the moment I walked through the door. I typically love Stage and was traveling home from vacation and decided to stop into shop and stretch, 3 hours away from home in the Tyler, TX Stage location and I guarantee I will never return."

rbSTAGE from Stage, Tyler, TX has responded
Posted Sep-25-2017

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

Share Stage, Tyler, TX's store rating

Stage, Tyler, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Tyler, TX is a merchant member
Stage, Tyler, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.