Stores > Stage, Tyler, TX
  • Stage, Tyler, T Stage, Tyler, TX Elite Status

4931 South Broadway Ave
      Tyler, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Tyler, TX by clicking a star below.

2018-01-09

"I went later in the evening. It was ok, quiet. We spotted some candy on the floors, make-up was messy and unkept. My child spotted plenty of opened/empty boxes of makeup. I couldn't tell what section was what size. Couldn't find much in plus size cute or edgy styles. Store smelled nice."

2018-01-03

"Always a nice experience always clean and organized"

2017-12-06

"I enjoyed looking at your nice holiday items. Your clothes are my style. I was disappointed that this year there were no holiday tops like you have had in the past."

2017-11-11

"Ladies Dept. organized and tidy. Husband thought men's clothing in a mess and disorganized. hard to find sizes."

2017-11-04

"I have recently returned to Stage as a former Beall's customer. I purchased some shoes for my son's band concert on a last minute emergency. The associate was so nice and helpful, I decided to go on-line to shop for shoes for myself & had them delivered to my local store. I think I have been back to shop at least weekly since then and now have a credit card because my local store associates are FANTASTIC. I'm definitely a loyal customer now and have shared my recent experiences with family and co-workers!"

2017-11-02

"I enjoy shopping at Stage. Some of the yes, no questions need to have unsure or don't know. Some of my No needs to be unsure and same for yes. Kind of unfair to answer. I was in hopes Stage would have Este Lauder products but, you don't. Your home Dept lacks. It appeared several of your displays were a bit disarrayed. I usually shop at the larger Stage but I didn't today. My main purpose was to get a Gift Card and then there were no envelopes to put the gift card in. Only for the Christmas GC. "

2017-10-19

"I am generally pleased with Stage stores ... the Spot On Values are frustrating. It used to be that Bealls was the one store that accepted their coupons on everything unlike JC Penny which has a long list of exclusions. Now Stage has the Spot On Values which is just as frustrating. I don't have to read through lines and lines of tiny print like at Pennys ... but, I'll be shopping .. find something I'm really pleased with, then learn at check-out the coupon doesn't apply. Another problem I encountered just recently ... I had learned that morning of a buy one get one for half price sale in shoes. Later that day, after a good bit if time in the shoe dept, I learned my shoes didn't qualify for my coupon. The sales lady mentioned the buy one-get one for 50% ... but there were no signs in the store to that effect. I had looked for them when arriving. I had to leave due to a meeting, but would have bought two pairs of shoes had the sign been there."

2017-09-24

"I received poor customer service in this store. I am not sure I will be shopping Stage Stores again and would definitely not want to expose my friends or family to the rude and unprofessional environment that this store has. I felt judged the entire time I shopped, as if I were going to steal something. The cashier Clay had a bad attitude with me from the moment I walked through the door. I typically love Stage and was traveling home from vacation and decided to stop into shop and stretch, 3 hours away from home in the Tyler, TX Stage location and I guarantee I will never return."

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

A rep from Stage, Tyler, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-09-06

"Great atmosphere and friendly service"

2017-09-02

"I truly loved it. Clark shoes great"

2017-08-06

"Staff very friendly. Easily shopped for what i was looking for."

2017-08-05

"It's ok. Online shipments need a lot of help."

2017-07-08

"I LOVE Bealls (now Stage) Ive shopped there for almost 50 years and always return. They have great prices, styles, friendly associates (especially Sandra) and discounts."

2017-07-02

"I really like the stores atmosphere it's not to busy and easy to shop at. Plus the people are very nice and willing to help out however they can."

2017-06-24

"The associates were very friendly and helpful. I would and will be shopping there again in the near future."

Share Stage, Tyler, TX's store rating

Stage, Tyler, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Tyler, TX is a merchant member
Stage, Tyler, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.