Stores > Stage, Sulphur, LA
  • Stage, Sulphur, Stage, Sulphur, LA Elite Status

1604 Ruth St
      Sulphur, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Sulphur, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

"I liked the fashions the store carried. Especially since I'm a plus size! Very nice duds!"

2017-12-02

"Love it great time..i have had lots of people tell me they loved all items i bought from your store"

2017-12-02

"sulphur stage is a nice store in the lake charles area. no touble getting in and out, good area of town."

2017-12-01

"Stage is amazing place to shop. Very friendly staff, very helpful, very well keep store."

2017-12-01

"Very good all around from the employees to the organization"

2017-11-26

"It is good.Associates offer help but go when I don't need them,as I like it done."

2017-11-20

"This survey was entirely TOO LONG. I stuck with it until the end because I felt your cashier, Stefanie, at the Sulphur, LA Stage store, deserved it. She was everything a customer service representative should be. Seriously, management, I hope you evaluate/compensate/promote your staff accordingly. You don't want to lose her. She exhibited the helpfulness we all look for as patrons."

2017-11-15

"I have always shopped at Stage and Beall's because of their quality products and variety of items - it is a store for everyone - there is always beautiful items to accesorize my outfits and others as well in my family. I know I can ALWAYS count on my STAGE - love the associates, beautiful people..I am Blessed when I leave there; and believe me, you will be also! I encourage all my friends and family to shop there and they always come back to me and say, Thank you, Meme and this makes me smile!"

2017-11-11

"It was the first time I have been to the shoe store. It was very nice with a great variety of shoes. Eva the associate was awesome!! She was very helpful. She makes customers laugh.This survey is way too long. My tires were rotated and balanced before I could finish."

2017-11-04

"I've always loved and shopped at Stage."

2017-11-01

"Very friendly staff, professional and knew the product."

2017-10-29

"My experience at the Stage store on Ruth Street in Sulphur, LA was HORRIBLE yesterday!!!!!!!! I came in to pick up a pair of shoes I had ordered and to return another pair and the manager Beth was VERY rude!!! She acted like I was being a bother wanting to make a return and get a refund on a $25 loyalty coupon I had usedd at another store!! Even after I shared that my money was VERY tight after loosing everything we own to Hurricane Harvey...She could have cared less!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Stage, Sulphur, LA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-10-29

"stage is my favorite place fo shop. it’s wonderful"

2017-10-27

"Friendly staff, clean store, well organized,and affordable prices. I will continue shopping at Stage."

2017-10-23

"I was disappointed, due to not being able to use my $10.00 coupon! Cashier said it was already used?"

Share Stage, Sulphur, LA's store rating

Stage, Sulphur, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Sulphur, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Sulphur, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.