Stores > Stage, Raceland, LA
  • Stage, Raceland

4560 Route 1
      Raceland, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Raceland, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-07

"I LOVE STAGE, and as I stated before this associate made it pleasant to shop and my visit very informative about all things stage. I just wish the other stores that have rude associates would learn from her. I usually shop the store in Galliano, by my home, and they and even the manager, Michelle are not very pleasent. Sorry but I am very truthful...I would love to shop at my home store with that associate who helped me at the store in Galliano. I would be in there more often!"

2017-11-03

"The associates were very friendly and seemed to get along with each other very well. I only shop at Stage when I have coupons, so the more coupons, the better."

2017-11-01

"The store is clean; the staff is friendly; the household section is messy. The lingerie department has items missing. The shoes are all too expensive. It is hard to match items (tops and bottoms). The quality and styles are bad. I use to love shopping at Stage. Use to be able to always find something nice and at a discount. Not the case anymore."

2017-10-27

"I wanted skechers i can never find what i like in my style an size i went to 2 different stores and shoes are scattered and not available as advertised"

2017-10-25

"Like a said I love shopping at stage people are very friendly and willing to help your every need"

2017-10-18

"Associates are always nice and friendly. Love getting coupons"

2017-10-07

"Kind, friendly and helpful associates. A pleasure to shop there. Imagine not one employee was on their cell phone. Now that's a plus on its on."

2017-09-27

"It was a comfortable experience, not crowded and noisy. I did not have to move out of anybody's way while I was looking at merchandise."

2017-09-07

"Stylish clothes for a great price. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Store is clean and easy to walk around."

2017-08-19

"It was ok, just wish Stage would have more clothes for Plus size women."

2017-08-16

"Always satisfied with my purchases!"

2017-07-21

"My general experience with Stage was great. I walked into the store with intentions to go get only 2 items i needed but purchased 13 items. I enjoy shopping at Stage. They give you reasons to come back and want to give your business to them. They have good merchandise and employees. They can look forward into me returning as an associate or customer!"

2017-06-17

"I love to shop at Stage. When I find something I like it is usually on sale or I have a coupon for it. I love the quality of the clothes. I shop for all members of my family at Stage. I love the coupons and clearence prices. On-line shopping is so easy to get shipped to the store to save on shipping costs. I go on-line often to check out the clearence items.. There are some great deals to be found. Will go back to Stage soon."

2017-05-25

"I like looking through the whole store most of the time, and sometimes I find things I would like."

2017-05-24

"enjoyed shopping at the store"

Share Stage, Raceland, LA's store rating

Stage, Raceland, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Raceland, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Raceland, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.