521 S Mill St
    Pryor, OK USA

2018-05-26

"It was a nice experience, everyone left me alone and I enjoyed my shopping."

2018-05-08

"I come because I get good deals and friendly service."

2018-04-29

"I ordered online on Apr 5, and as of today, no one had called to tell me that my order had arrived, and they could not find my order when I got there. They took my contact information, and within a couple of hours called me that they had indeed found my order so I went and picked it up."

2018-04-21

"Associates were friendly and helpful. They were busy but greeted me upon checkout."

2018-04-20

"I like shopping at my local Stage store because of the wide variety of items. I can get my clothing, shoes, underwear,jewelry and gifts for grandbabies (I love Carter's!) all at the same place without having to shop around."

2018-04-15

"Love the kids clothes! Definitely gunna shop here for back to school!"

2018-03-26

"Loved my purchases. There was one item that I wanted in a different size and the associate called four stores within 40 miles of me to try to find it but was unsuccessful."

2018-02-27

"My visit was a very good experience. The store associate was very helpful and was willing to help us find the best deal for our money and time."

StageAM from Stage, Pryor, OK has responded
Posted Feb-27-2018

2018-01-15

"My shopping experience was awesome! I will definitely be doing more shopping at Stage!"

StageAM from Stage, Pryor, OK has responded
Posted Jan-18-2018

2018-01-06

"LOVE THE SALES AND COUPONS"

2017-12-31

"Enjoyable, relaxing, time-saving, friendly on my budget"

2017-12-21

"Amy is great at customer service"

2017-12-20

"I'm preferred customer and had a return the clerk said without receipt I could not ...purchased 1 week ago"

2017-12-20

"When I went to check out there were 4 people in the perfume/checkout area and I stood there for about 3 to 5 minutes until a pregnant store associate that was working around the store rushed to check me out. All the other associates were having a group conversation. I really don't like to be ignored."

2017-12-17

"Went to Stage looking for a pair of jeans for my daughter and I was shocked at the unbelievable great deals that were going on. I actually bought my hole family Christmas in one stop. I saved over a $1000 on my purchase. It felt so good to be able to afford more this year for Christmas than any other year before. My family will have a Christmas to remember thanks to Stage and the great deals that allowed me to be able to save Christmas."

Share Stage, Pryor, OK's store rating

Stage, Pryor, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Pryor, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Pryor, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.