2250 Macarthur Dr
    Orange, TX USA

2018-05-10

"My experience with stage was amazing I had an incedible time. The associates where really friendly and helpful."

Posted May-10-2018

2018-05-09

"Love how y’all re did the store looks cleaner and more open and easier to shop."

2018-05-09

"Always amazing shopping experience."

2018-05-06

"These girls need a raise they are some awesome associates y’all have at this location!"

2018-05-04

"The cashier was on the phone the whole time she checked me out and i asked if yall did a gift receipt never got an answer just handed me my bag and I left"

Posted May-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-03

"i enjoy shopping their sales. It's also an enjoyable shopping trip store with friends"

2018-04-28

"I really love going to this Stage because the workers are so Friendly not only do i go my whole family shop's at this stage because its clean and the workers are so Friendly and helpful today they all had on Orange and i thought that was a great sign of unity and great Hospitality"

2018-03-30

"I love the store. The associates are very friendly and nice. And the store is very will keep"

2018-03-30

"I just like shopping here ..."

2018-03-28

"Since Hurricane Harvey, the store has been remodeled and it is so much better than it was before. It is bright and clean. The cosmetics counters and cases are open and well lit. The general atmosphere is welcoming. Even the employees seem to be more cheerful!"

2018-03-24

"I always have a great experience in this store."

2018-03-22

"Clean store and friendly service"

2018-03-20

"Easy shopping experience! The store is big and everything was neat! I enjoyed my day of shopping and will return soon!"

2018-03-19

"The store was clean but bare. Not enough items."

2018-03-15

"I really enjoyed my first experience at my local Stage store. The employee helped me exchange some capris that I had ordered from Stage online for the proper fit. The store was extremely clean, employee was very nice and helpful and I will definitely be shopping there again."

Posted Mar-19-2018

Share Stage, Orange, TX's store rating

Stage, Orange, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Orange, TX is a merchant member
Stage, Orange, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.