2002 S Wood Dr
    Okmulgee, OK USA

2018-09-08

"shopping for shoes is no easy task but with Stages wide selection of good quality, I found a good pair."

2018-09-01

"Associate greeted us, shoe dept offered assistance, checking out she wasn't as friendly"

2018-08-28

"enjoy the varied styles, the sale items; new staff member at check-out, not very friendly, but maybe just fact she was 'new'."

2018-08-27

"Worst experience I have ever had any any retail store, especially a Stage/Bealls chain store. I do not understand who would think it is a good idea to have very young people completely in charge of a store. Especially when it is an impressionable young male working with an attractive younger female who he feels the need to side with over the customer when he was not even privy to the conversation that the disagreement was over. I was shopping with my 10 year old grand daughter who was present for the entire ugly event and witnessed how the youth in this area of the country rudely and disrespectfully interact with adults. This is very common in the town of Okmulgee so to allow young people to run a store with no 'adult' supervision is a disaster waiting to happen in my opinion... and it did today. PLUS ... after all that what the incident was over was the female employee telling me that I did not need to look on the Stage website for a coupon, then me finding one and stating that fact to her, with her then arguing she didn't tell me there wasn't one there, just that I didn't need to look for one... THEN after all that, the male still didn't take the 25% off in the end. I will not be returning to the Oklmulgee location for the difference but will go to another location and have it taken care of. Female acted like an entitled little brat who shouldn't be expected to respect customers and male acted like a (for lack of a better way to put it) dog in heat who promptly sided with her and told me I was the problem, not her and to hurry up and get this purchase over with so I could end this unpleasant exchange."

Posted Aug-27-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-08-19

"Excellent, Tina was very knowledgeable!"

Posted Aug-21-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-08-11

"Quality and price are up to my standards."

2018-08-05

"positive store, clean & bright w/good lighting; always some happy surprises as peruse ladies' clothing."

2018-08-05

"We love your product hate coming to this store because of associates"

2018-07-27

"Store was too warm which made it uncomfortable to shop."

2018-07-06

"I was happy with my purchase; however, I would have purchased more had I been able to use my other coupon."

2018-06-24

"We had to witness three little girls stealing the store blind and the associate trying there. Eat to catch them with no success"

2018-06-21

"I shop very often so the associates know me by name. They are all very friendly and helpful"

Posted Jun-22-2018

2018-06-16

"I love to go to stage. Love the quality of the merchandise."

2018-06-14

"they were great amazing and very helpful and friendly"

2018-06-11

"very pleased with my experience"

Share Stage, Okmulgee, OK's store rating

Stage, Okmulgee, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Okmulgee, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Okmulgee, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.