Stores > Stage, New Roads, LA
  • Stage, New Road

1420 Hospital Rd
      New Roads, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, New Roads, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-25

"Store looked great! Bathroom was nasty, had two associates sitting behind counter and never spoke to me. The associate that walked up and assisted was very very friendly and very polite!"

2017-11-20

"The associate were very helpful and nice attitude very polite"

2017-10-16

"Stage is very neat and well kept but the prices are a little pricey"

2017-08-09

"It was great! Bought just what I was looking for."

2017-08-08

"Good experience. Can get in and out fast. Not greatest selection for men. Mostly Van Huesen and Polo look-alike shirts. Need more choice for men in shoe area."

2017-07-19

"Stage clerks were very friendly and ready to assist with helping me. The overall shopping experience was great.This was the first time that I was trying a new cologne for my husband so it took a little more time. However, the associate did not mind she suggest several items. I finally decided on Chrome. He likes it. well done"

2017-06-17

"sometimes messy, not as good a selection as other Stage stores, too many cluttered clearance racks,"

2017-06-17

"Store is close to my home. Easy to shop in and fine great values and sales."

2017-06-09

"The clothes are very price right,and stage have good deals, customer service is excellent I Will shop again and again"

2017-04-07

"Sales online are usually awesome, especially door busters; however, many items are regularly cancelled after purchase. Should be allowed to pick another smiliar item at this same sale price."

2017-04-05

"My experience with Stage was very good. I sale associates today and yesterday were very helpful and polite. They are the reason why i would shop there again."

2017-03-21

"Everyone was friendly and willing to help and I purchased an outfit for an interview at a decent price"

2017-02-16

"I was in New Roads and between clients so I stopped by to do a little browsing. The staff was extremely personable. They offered assistance and were more than happy to answer a couple of questions I had. Upon checking out, the clerk asked if I had coupons and said I could pull up the website for additional savings! I have never had an associate to be so helpful and knowledge about their companies website and savings! I really liked their help and will make it a point to shop there again when I am in the New Roads area."

Rep reply posted Feb-16-2017

A rep from Stage, New Roads, LA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there‚Äôs anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

2017-01-24

"My experience with stage is always good."

Share Stage, New Roads, LA's store rating

Stage, New Roads, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, New Roads, LA is a merchant member
Stage, New Roads, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.