2307 Louisville Ave
    Monroe, LA USA

2018-07-09

"The staff is always friendly and willing to assist. Stage frequently sends valuable coupons!!"

2018-07-03

"Great, friendly staff, love merchandise"

2018-06-24

"Great staff & management. Friendly & always willing to help with anything."

2018-06-20

"Grabbed a few things, tried them on, purchased what I liked at a good price because there was a sale and I had a coupon!"

2018-06-20

"Associates always pleasant"

2018-06-02

"Anytime I visit Stage, I always find good deals."

2018-05-25

"I love the associates! They are always so helpful!"

2018-05-16

"Associate was very friendly and helpful to maximize my coupons"

2018-05-13

"I love this store haven't been there in while. But i'm glad i when i buy item i need plus i got good discount ."

2018-05-09

"Mr Dunn, the associate helped me to find things that I needed online. He made me feel comfortable & just let me do my own thing while shopping. Service wth a smile!..Yes..Yes!"

Posted May-10-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-06

"I enjoyed shopping at this store. The employees are friendly and polite. They offer assistance but don't hover over you as you shop."

2018-05-01

"I had a very nice experience."

2018-05-01

"I enjoy shopping at Stage. The merchandise is quality and the prices are very good. I can always find something I need!"

Posted May-01-2018

2018-04-29

"I receive a text from Stage, stating that the first 50 customers on Saturday would receive a Orange peel and win card for a chance to win a $500 gift. I was not offered one. When I asked the manager for one, she gave me one that had already been peeled. I said ma'am this one has already been peeled. She said well that is one I picked up off the floor yesterday because we gave the cards out yesterday not today. So I feel like the test I received was false advertising just to get me into the store. That is NOT right. Then, in attempt to pacify myself and a few other customers the manager said she would give us $20 off instead of $10 like the peel and win card stated if we bought a non doorbuster item.but then the sales associate refused so do it because the manager was no longer there and she said the manager told her to give us only $10 off before she left. And she was rude about it. She said you can wait until the manager comes back it you want to, but all I'm giving is $10 off. She could have called her manager to verify our statements but she would not. Poor customer service and she raised her voice to us."

Posted Apr-30-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-04-28

"Micheal the associate # 001856122 was very nice and helpful. He told me about all the current promotion and sale that we're going on. I came to stage to purchase 1 item I came out with 2 and also was approved for a stage credit card."

Posted Apr-30-2018

Share Stage, Monroe, LA's store rating

Stage, Monroe, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Monroe, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Monroe, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.