601 Highway 71 N
    Mena, AR USA
    71953

2018-08-12

"My daughter was in a wheelchair and an associate opened a line for us to check out and she was very helpful and selecting items for my daughter"

2018-08-12

"i like the styles and they have and better made items"

2018-08-10

"The changes in this store make it so much easier to find what you are looking for, variety has increased and store is so much cleaner and larger. Able to move around now."

2018-07-27

"I love this store. I just wish there were more colors of and type of pants to choose from. I need slacks for work and there were mostly jeans. Also I would like to see more dresses and skirts to choose from. Other than that, I love this store and all the discounts it offers. Keep up the good work! Thanks for a nice sophisticated store to shop in, it is refreshing."

2018-07-27

"Don't like it that a lot of the coupons can't be used on brand name items!"

2018-07-27

"Employees at Mena Stage are so helpful! The manager, Mary Jane, is doing a great job to keep inventory up-to-date while insuring employees do their best to help customers. The store is very clean and organized to make shopping easier."

2018-07-12

"Friendly staff, very organized store. I enjoyed shopping. It seems so clean and nice place to shop..."

Posted Jul-12-2018

2018-06-29

"Loved it, the customer service was awesome"

Posted Jul-05-2018

2018-06-23

"Terrie at the Mena, AR Stage was very friendly and helpful! The store was clean and organized and there is a ton of products and brands to choose from all at reasonable prices. I will definitely be back!"

Posted Jun-26-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-12

"Great experience; clean, cool, enjoyable. Lots of selection in all sizes, great prices/sales."

2018-06-08

"I love to shop at this store they are very friendly and helpful"

2018-05-27

"Just wish I could ever find my size!"

2018-05-26

"Same. Kind of boring. Always in and out just to use a coupon."

2018-05-24

"Love stage, prices r a little high but I always have coupons to use that make shopping more affordable"

2018-05-20

"1. I was standing at the register. Cashier looked at me (up and down)and asked if I was ready to checkout. When I said yes she said, you'll have to come over to the other side of the register. She then proceeded to check me out. I paid and left. That's it!! SNOTTY NOSED BRAT IS THE WAY SHE TREATED ME."

Posted May-22-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

Share Stage, Mena, AR's store rating

Stage, Mena, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Mena, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Mena, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.