601 Highway 71 N
    Mena, AR USA
    71953

2018-04-28

"Store is always clean and employees are very nice. Some women call me by my name!"

2018-04-20

"Really enjoy shopping here."

2018-04-11

"Great experience!! Love shopping there!!"

Posted Apr-12-2018

2018-04-06

"My husband is 6 feet tall, wish you carried tall clothes in store. Everyone in store are always helpful."

2018-04-03

"I love coming into the store...it’s very open and clean and employees are friendly. They have a great verity of things to choose from with clothes and shoes. I believe they do a great job providing everything for all ages and different styles! Definitely would recommend this store. "

Posted Apr-03-2018

2018-03-21

"I do love the clothing at the store, but as a customer I feel they could use a whole new staff. Not once was I asked if I needed help or if they could do anything for me. When I continued to check out the cashier was very rude and argued with me. I don't ever have experiences like this. I have had people tell me about her and that she isn't helpful but I never thought it was true until today. I just shook my head and faked a smile until my purchase was complete. May I add that the store signs need to be more clear about prices!!!! Y'all do a lot of FALSE advertisement and I believe that is absolutely wrong. Hope y'all can change the problems because until then I won't be back. Thank you."

Posted Mar-22-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2018-03-17

"Nbeautiful merchandise. Close to home. Variety. Love having shoes and cosmetics available as well."

2018-03-04

"Love the sales! Makes it much easier for someone with low income to get good quality items."

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-02-22

"Staff is friendly and willing to help - store is clean and attractive - prices are low and competitive."

2018-02-21

"Shopping experience was really nice. Associates did not follow you around. Asked if you needed assistance and if you did not need assistance they said if had asny questions just ask. I had some questions and they were answered promptly."

2018-02-03

"It has always been pleasant to visit this particular store."

2018-02-02

"It's my best option on my small town, but when I'm in bigger towns, I still chrckout Bealls."

2017-12-22

"Store is spacious and welcoming. there is room to shop with ease even when there are many other customers."

2017-12-18

"I always love going to Stage. Lots of items to choose from and discounts."

2017-12-17

"I love my local stage store and I will continue to shop there I’m grateful to be able to ask the associates advice on make up and such and know they’re telling the truth and that keeps me coming back. This is the only place I buy ear rings from"

Share Stage, Mena, AR's store rating

Stage, Mena, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Mena, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Mena, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.