Stores > Stage, Mandeville, LA
  • Stage, Mandevil Stage, Mandeville, LA Elite Status

1882 N Causeway Blvd
      Mandeville, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Mandeville, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-07

"I've been shopping at this particular store, seems like, for about 20 years (or more). I always have a good experience in this store. Just wish the store was a little larger to show manikin displays of clothes. I would also like to see more discounts in beauty department (Clinique, etc). Otherwise, like the store!"

2017-12-06

"The dressing room was overflowing with clothes that other customers had brought in there. No one was attending the dressing rooms, therefore no assistance was available. I do not like the curtains on the dressing rooms, they do not provide complete privacy. One woman brought her husband in there and I could not close my curtain completely. It was not a good experience. Men should not be allowed to enter the ladies' dressing room. As for the shoe department, I would like to see less shoes, but more quality shoes. There are tons of shoes, most of which no one seems to be interested in. I had a hard time reaching some of the items I wanted to try on. I am under 5' tall, wear a small, and some of the items I needed were 8 ft off the ground, with no one to assist me in that department."

2017-12-04

"I went in for a jacket and because of quality and sale price I left with more than 1"

2017-12-03

"Love this store! Great options and better prices! One stop shop for gifts for anyone in the family! "

2017-12-02

"great doorbusters and friendly service"

2017-12-02

"staff excellent.Linda, Karen, and Jo they all helped me find the items & sizes"

2017-12-01

"The staff are always friendly and attentive! I enjoy bargains and coupons! I usually shop every time I receive coupons."

2017-11-30

"I enjoy going to your store whenever I visit my sister in LA."

2017-11-24

"I filled out this survey just to let you know how I enjoy shoping at your store and one of the most important reasons is your sales associates. They are always friendly helpful and looking our for the customers. I particularly like dealing with Ms. Jo Peterson. She is great and always looks out for the customer."

2017-11-23

"Always enjoy shopping at Stage!!!"

2017-11-22

"I typically have a great experience with this store but today was different. the associate was extremely rude and impatient with myself and other shoppers,especially those of us using coupons. If I see her in the store next time, I will not get in her line. She truly turned an otherwise good experience into dreadful."

2017-11-21

"IT WAS GREAT! I ENJOY GETTING DEALS AT STAGE!!"

2017-11-19

"Great! Went in to try on shoes on sale for a good fit. Associate helped by getting the size I asked for and after trying them on, I went to check out. Cashier associate was very helpful. Made my purchase with my Stage card and also paid my bill at the same time. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be back soon. Very happy with my purchase of my boots on the Doorbuster sale!"

2017-11-11

"Overall a nice experience, good deals on shoes and clothes. The men’s dept. is a little nicer than the women’s dept. The juniors and women’s dept. has stylish items but also a lot of dated items. There is a lot of merchandise to choose from, however, they don’t have some classic items like a nice jacket that I originally came in looking for. Overall, a nice experience."

2017-11-08

"I was very disappointed today when my bill was rung up. I specifically went today because I had a $20 birthday reward and a $5 reward. I figured I would do with the extra 20% off for Sr day. At the register I found out that now I couldn't do both things. This had to just recently change. Y'all should have waited till the new year to change this cause people born earlier this year got to take advantage of both offers and the ones born later in the year got jipped."

Share Stage, Mandeville, LA's store rating

Stage, Mandeville, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Mandeville, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Mandeville, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.